P-Funk and Jodi's SAW 3 Review Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

P-Funk and Jodi's SAW 3 Review Thread

P-Funk and Jodi went to watch SAW 3.

This is the thread where they will post their review with all the gory details, and re-live each moment of the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

PISSED!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It's old, but I just saw part 1. It sucked ass. I don't know what all the hype was about. I only liked the first 15 minutes. The rest of the movie went in the wrong direction IMO.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by viet_jon View Post
    It's old, but I just saw part 1. It sucked ass. I don't know what all the hype was about. I only liked the first 15 minutes. The rest of the movie went in the wrong direction IMO.
    Read the title son. It's P-funk/Jodi's review thread.
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Total ownage.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    Read the title son. It's P-funk/Jodi's review thread.

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fucking awesome! SAW IV is supposed to come out next year (halloween).

Seriously, these movines keep getting better! This one was fucking killer.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk View Post

So which one will be better, Saw^2 or Saw4?

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Hahaha, what a pun usage. Killer, get it? Because I bet people died.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS View Post
    At this pace, saw 4 will be the best. totally amazing.

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."

Back from the dead

Rep Points

At this pace, saw 4 will be the best. totally amazing.
    Looks like you've been had by math. 4 squared equals 4 times 4 so they're going to be equal.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Looks like you've been had by math. 4 squared equals 4 times 4 so they're going to be equal.
    yea, I know what you posted stupid shit. I just wasn't in the mood to play the kids game. fucking child.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

yea, I know what you posted stupid shit. I just wasn't in the mood to play the kids game. fucking child.
    I guess i'm the only one who hasn't grown up since Foreman left 24 hours ago. Take it easy, it was a joke.

Rep Points

Yup, I agree. It was better than the first one. I never thought a sequel could be better than the original.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I guess i'm the only one who hasn't grown up since Foreman left 24 hours ago. Take it easy, it was a joke.
    It is only a joke if it is funny.

You lose.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Yup, I agree. It was better than the first one. I never thought a sequel could be better than the original.
    Really? I might check it out then. I wasn't going to expect much from it, but it seems to be getting positive reviews.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella9783 View Post
    Really? I might check it out then. I wasn't going to expect much from it, but it seems to be getting positive reviews.
    You won't be sorry. It really was the best of the 3. So twisted!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

yea, it was great. really crazy.

Yuppie

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Terminator 2, Bad Boys 2, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Episode II, and Episode III (both better than Episode I), Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, X-Men 2, Spiderman2 . I haven't seen Saw III yet, but I liked the second better than the first.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I saw it last night. I thought it was awesome too. Kinda weird ending, but the shit these writers come up with for these victims to wear and die in are awesome. They must have some fucked up minds to think of these things.
    Already looking forward to saw 4.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I saw it (ha ha "saw it"), it was good, not sure how they could make another with how it ended though.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KentDog View Post
    Terminator 2, Bad Boys 2, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Episode II, and Episode III (both better than Episode I), Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, X-Men 2, Spiderman2 . I haven't seen Saw III yet, but I liked the second better than the first.
    Can't forget Godather II.

Lexen Xtreme

Rep Points

Actually you didn't specify what "number" "Saw" represented... If "Saw" were to equal a "1" then "1" squared would be "1." If "Saw" represented a "2" then "2" squared would have been 4 like you pointed out.

Conclusion: You lose.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I saw it last night. I thought it was awesome too. Kinda weird ending, but the shit these writers come up with for these victims to wear and die in are awesome. They must have some fucked up minds to think of these things.
    Already looking forward to saw 4.
    P, Dante and I watched it while GG went into another film. As much as I love those films, I still can't help but cringe and freak out during those gruesome parts. I can't wait for 4 too. As Rob said, it will be interesting to see how they can actually do a part 4 with the ending in part 3.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof1 View Post
    SWEET!

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

well....look who hath returned! hello BP.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

well....look who hath returned! hello BP.
    i didnt want to deprive you of my presence for too long

besides, since someone came to their senses and decided to take the trash out, this will be a much better place to be.

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It is only a joke if it is funny.

You lose.

I just want to know if it was better than the 2nd and at least on par with 1. I know P, loved the 2nd, so what does everyone else think?
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Part 3 was better than part 2 IMO.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

besides, since someone came to their senses and decided to take the trash out, this will be a much better place to be.
    So, you were gone because Open Chat got so bad?

LOL, I feel setup here. Something tells me you were paid to come back...

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Come on now, don't let your cameo be your only appearance. I'm not convinced!

Total ownage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast