• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many hours...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has BigDyl been listening to Alanis Morrisette since Foreman left?

Post Reported.

close this thread now!!

just incase something happens!

I actually wanted to know.

IML Gear Cream!
I have a feeling all the regulars of IM will either be banned soon or just leave on their own.

That is what I suspect as well.
I am pretty sad about the whole thing. IM is more of a social life than my real social life. The result of the last week is everyone is pissed off and ready to leave or be banned. I want it to go back to the way it was, and if I wait long enough it will. New people will replace the old ones, and old ones will eventually come back, because this is IM. I doubt anyone will find a better place to hang out than here.
I am sad, because I believe many people have been unfair to Jodi. I liked Foreman just like everyone else, but foreman wasn???t stupid. He didn't just get banned. He asked for it. He was tired of IM for some reason or another and decided to take a shot at the prize. He told off Jodi which is something he probably has wanted to do for as long as he was a member here.
I am pretty pissed at a lot of people that I called my friends for how they have acted.
I should probably leave IM, also. Not because I am madat the mods, because I'm not. But rather to spend some time in the real world, which is something I have avoided for far too long.

Back