• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

can u guys help out a good cause??

aceshigh

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
there was an incident in australia not too long ago , was all over the news , absolute disgrace , this web site was desighned to shame the culprits ,,check it out have a read ,,and sighn the guest book
cheers

http://www.geocities.com/metrosrus/

people are too relaxed here anything can happen ,,and people wont make too much of a fuss,,,ive posted this on 5 australian sights without a single response yet

people are too relaxed here anything can happen ,,and people wont make too much of a fuss,,,ive posted this on 5 australian sights without a single response yet

You have to wait a while, because the host of this site is above the equator, and since Australia is below the equator, any message you post will go the opposite direction around the internet, so it takes a lot longer.

You have to wait a while, because the host of this site is above the equator, and since Australia is below the equator, any message you post will go the opposite direction around the internet, so it takes a lot longer.

hey just because our water doesnt go down the drain the same way doesnt mean we are backwards :)

dickhead reported!!!! are u all for retarded girls being tortured or something??

I do not regret making the movie, I don't care if I ruined some retarded girls life, you people need to grow up and act mature for once. She's a retard, who cares!!?!

i say we tape cactuses to their tiny peckers n hang them on the tree of woe.

:roflmao:

:(

Back