• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please help me get the word out!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I created a new forum and it will be used for sub-forums of supplement companies and online stores.

I will let them have very their own sub-forum where they can post anything they want! i.e. current sales, promotions, new products, help their customers or answer pre-sales questions of potential customers.

The requirements will be one of the following:

1. A FREE sub-forum if they put up a direct link on thier website (to this board or right to their sub-forum here) on the main page, or a menu that is displayed on all pages.

2. A "paid for" ($20/month) sub-forum is they don't want the link on their main page, but a link must be put on a "links page" somewhere on their website.

* If you know of any store or company owners that would be interested please have them contact me via email or PM. Thanks!

u are gonna rule the net rob ,,nice work,,now u just have to fix up open chat so we know where we stand

I actually know some that would be interested....

...heh

Back