• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help 4 a beginner?

tommy edwards

tommy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am an absolute beginner to the sport. I have some free weights (barbell and Dumbell and bench), i eat right and i do other sport but i haven't got a good programme.
I want to work mostly my upperbody and i only have free weights. I need each session to last around an hour and do 2 / 3 sessions a week.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks:thumb:

Tommy, check out the training 101 stickie at the top of this forum. I think you will be able to get a lot of info out of it as far as putting together a training program goes. then, write up a program based on the concepts and post it here in this thread and we can all take a look at it and help steer you in the right direction.

I am an absolute beginner to the sport. I have some free weights (barbell and Dumbell and bench), i eat right and i do other sport but i haven't got a good programme.
I want to work mostly my upperbody and i only have free weights. I need each session to last around an hour and do 2 / 3 sessions a week.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks:thumb:

Sounds like you're off to a good start! I too, only have and use freeweights. Think about those legs! Heed Funk's advice... that's where I started here.

Have fun!

Back