Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

What happened?

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: What happened?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    What happened?

    I haven't been to active lately. What is happening with OC? Where is Foreman? What are these new rules people speak of? I have been getting ready for NY Marathon and also in the process of moving so I have been out of the loop.

  2. #2
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    I haven't been to active lately. What is happening with OC? Where is Foreman? What are these new rules people speak of? I have been getting ready for NY Marathon and also in the process of moving so I have been out of the loop.
    Foreman couldn't live without you. He killed himself. Everyone hates you.


    The new rules are actually just one rule:

    1) Never fall in love with Doublebase.


  3. #3
    Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigDyl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Securityland
    Posts
    15,728
    Rep Points
    22298690

    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.


    Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

  4. #4
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    Did you say something?


  5. #5
    End of the world
    ELITE MEMBER
    Triple Threat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    11,276
    Rep Points
    74191663

    Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    What are these new rules people speak of?
    One new rule is that anyone starting a new thread asking about Foreman will be banned. Sorry.

  6. #6
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Dale Mabry's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    15,581
    Rep Points
    249481082

    I can't believe you bought a house if that is where you are moving to.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

    4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

    Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    ffemt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Friggen lost
    Posts
    177
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Threat View Post
    One new rule is that anyone starting a new thread asking about Foreman will be banned. Sorry.
    Were is foreman?
    "I may not be the biggest dog on the porch,But I'am for sure the meanest"

  8. #8
    Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigDyl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Securityland
    Posts
    15,728
    Rep Points
    22298690

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    I can't believe you bought a house if that is where you are moving to.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.


    Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    I can't believe you bought a house if that is where you are moving to.
    We actually decided to rent an apartment for a year or two and save for a nice big down payment. I took your guys advice.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Foreman couldn't live without you. He killed himself. Everyone hates you.


    The new rules are actually just one rule:

    1) Never fall in love with Doublebase.

  11. #11
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,189
    Rep Points
    989810505

    Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    We actually decided to rent an apartment for a year or two and save for a nice big down payment. I took your guys advice.
    You and Topolo moved in together?
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    Was Godhand banned also?

  13. #13
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post


    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  14. #14
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    Was Godhand banned also?
    Yes, god hand was banned, too.


Similar Threads

  1. What Happened???
    By plums_jp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 04:48 PM
  2. Has this ever happened to you?
    By Boost777 in forum Training
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:20 PM
  3. What happened?
    By Cinnabon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 02:23 PM
  4. This is very sad & should never have happened.
    By Johnnny in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 05:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->