25% Off Black Friday Sale

how do u like your dolphin?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

how do u like your dolphin?

Warning - not for the squeamish or children

I'm sure this will tick everyone off. What's your thoughts on this.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

how sad.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

the unbanned

Rep Points

what is it?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I bet they taste like chicken.Maybe we'll get a new Dolphin flavored Muscle Milk.

I like money

Rep Points

That was horrible. Although, that is what happens to all kinds of other animals. I realize dophins are supposed to be very smart and beautiful animals but does that make them any more important then a cow or chicken?
    I drive a big truck

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zombul View Post
    I bet they taste like chicken.Maybe we'll get a new Dolphin flavored Muscle Milk.
    That was a joke,I think it was as ridiculous as the next person but what do you say.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I damn near cried. That is really fucked up how they kill those animals, but it is no worse than how we treat cattle in the slaughter houses.
    Fucking Determined!

the unbanned

Rep Points

im not watching it!

Rep Points

I bet they taste fine with a side of Ranch.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i have the whole movie if anyone is interested i could upload it. it's disturbing. i think they should explain that the dolphin are not being slaughtered and wasted though. they are eaten. i love animals but not everyone has the choices we do or the resources. what do you tell a hungry child. "i'm sorry honey the food was cute" ?

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    i love animals but not everyone has the choices we do or the resources. what do you tell a hungry child. "i'm sorry honey the food was cute" ?
    I would start by telling them to get a job.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

and in some countries they could

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

A dolphin is not just a stupid fish, it is a highly intelligent mammal and should not be treated that way. You cannot compare a dolphin to a chicken or a cow.

I hate humans, they are cruel.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^ not all of them

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robert DiMaggio View Post
    A dolphin is not just a stupid fish, it is a highly intelligent mammal and should not be treated that way. You cannot compare a dolphin to a chicken or a cow.

And bingo was his name-o.

Dolphins are considered, by some, to be more intelligent than primates. And yes, intelligence does count.

Also, thousands of dolphins are killed every year in the nets meant for fish and then simply thrown back.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The smile of a dolphin is a built in feature.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

in that movie there is one part where pigs are being made to go a certain direction. they know what to do and are complying and some shit head is beating the shit out of them anyway. i'd shoot him in his face. man is the only animal that deserves to suffer.

Blue note boy.

Rep Points

i have the whole movie if anyone is interested i could upload it. it's disturbing. i think they should explain that the dolphin are not being slaughtered and wasted though. they are eaten. i love animals but not everyone has the choices we do or the resources. what do you tell a hungry child. "i'm sorry honey the food was cute" ?
    Thats a very good point. When a lion kills a wildebeest, its pretty gruesome but, thats nature. It would be fucked up if they wasted the dolphin meat though. E.g. Killing a whole Elephant just for the goddamn tusks just horrid.
    The Dude abides.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robert DiMaggio View Post

Ditto, thats all I have to say about that...

I hate people who eat dogs and cats too, and pigs cause a friend of mine had a pet pig and it was smarter than any dog I had ever known....and Columbians in our neighborhood in Texas were trying to catch a parrot they had found and had escaped they said they were going to eat it, my father rescued it and we kept it, he was so damn smart and spoke several words and could mimic the telephone ring perfectly.....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

we had a pig when i was in 3rd grade. me and my brothers had no clue we were raising him for food. he was really smart and friendly. come fall we were 3 very unhappy kids.

the unbanned

Rep Points

we had a pig when i was in 3rd grade. me and my brothers had no clue we were raising him for food. he was really smart and friendly. come fall we were 3 very unhappy kids.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

we named the next one "Pork Chop"

Rep Points

I have not watched the clip. I won't because I know I will be disgusted. Of all the things to kill and eat, why a dolphin? That's just wrong! I fucking hate most hunting. The mere thought of it disgusts me. Some people go out and hunt just for the food such as a deer or elk. That's fine, you killed it, no go home and enjoy it. But then you have the hunters that do it just for fun and kill and maim animal after animal and don't even eat them or nothing. What I wouldn't give to shove a shutgun up their asses!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

video = sad

dolphin tastes friggin' great though.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

PISSED!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    I have not watched the clip. I won't because I know I will be disgusted. Of all the things to kill and eat, why a dolphin? That's just wrong! I fucking hate most hunting. The mere thought of it disgusts me. Some people go out and hunt just for the food such as a deer or elk. That's fine, you killed it, no go home and enjoy it. But then you have the hunters that do it just for fun and kill and maim animal after animal and don't even eat them or nothing. What I wouldn't give to shove a shutgun up their asses!

Good point!!!

this is cruel, but hunting for game animals isn't? I go to some peoples houses, and they have an elk's head on the wall. And they take pride in that shit. How come I never hear noone bitching about that? Or when you go fishing, and the hook is swollowed deep into it's guts. You shove pliers down it's throat, to save your hook, and toss the fish back in the water. How come noone's bitching about that? Yet, it's considered cruel because your country is poor, and you do what you must to feed your children?

it's cruel because they are intelligent? Makes no sense to me. How smart an animal is, should in no way dictate whether it's cruel to eat it or not. That's bananas. All animals feel pain. Do you feel more pain because your smarter? NO. Pain is pain. Whether if you kill a chicken, a fish, a cow, or a dog.

The film did mention laws that protect over exploiting animals from the ocean. That's what we should be bitching about. If the fishing industry continues the way it is (in which I doubt), the future of our grandkids will be pretty fucked up.

This thread hurts my head. I need to workout.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by viet_jon View Post
    Good point!!!

this is cruel, but hunting for game animals isn't? I go to some peoples houses, and they have an elk's head on the wall. And they take pride in that shit. How come I never hear noone bitching about that? Or when you go fishing, and the hook is swollowed deep into it's guts. You shove pliers down it's throat, to save your hook, and toss the fish back in the water. How come noone's bitching about that? Yet, it's considered cruel because your country is poor, and you do what you must to feed your children?
    You haven't heard it because you're not listening. People complain about this all the time.

the unbanned

Rep Points

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by viet_jon View Post

it's cruel because they are intelligent? Makes no sense to me. How smart an animal is, should in no way dictate whether it's cruel to eat it or not. That's bananas. All animals feel pain. Do you feel more pain because your smarter? NO. Pain is pain. Whether if you kill a chicken, a fish, a cow, or a dog.
    I don't hunt but I believe that they shoot the deer and it's dead, no suffering. They don't drag it along the street alive and then cut it open and let it bounce around on the ground in pain for ten minutes.

Yes, the intelligence of the animal is significant in how it's treated especially when you're comparing a fish to a dolphin. However, no animal should suffer, including a fish or a chicken, it should be killed instantly if it is to be used as food.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MyK View Post
    God bless you!

Who is that?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    God bless you!

Who is that?
    I would like to know also.
    MUST bite my tongue!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast