• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how do u like your dolphin?

i ate the worm from tequila once. it still bugs me.

um i swallowed.

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

lamb is dam good though.

Yeah , cos it's even better to kill a young annimal to eat.
Let's say aliens came down and enslaved the planet. Wonder what you would think when they fancied eating your childrens legs??
"Oh, no problem , but I think you should skip the mint sauce for a nice rosemary and tarragon marinade. Bon apetit".
I disagree with anyone killing the young to eat or not, just my opinion, and all "sport" hunters can fuck off and die, horribly.

A dolphin is not just a stupid fish, it is a highly intelligent mammal and should not be treated that way. You cannot compare a dolphin to a chicken or a cow.

I hate humans, they are cruel.

Recent Studies suggest dolphins are stupid; I don't feel like googling it though.

Recent Studies suggest dolphins are stupid; I don't feel like googling it though.

The study was on Democrats, not dolphins. But I see how you could make that mistake though.

A dolphin is not just a stupid fish, it is a highly intelligent mammal and should not be treated that way. You cannot compare a dolphin to a chicken or a cow.

I hate humans, they are cruel.

If they were so smart they'd figure out a way to escape from the nets. Or better yet, not get caught in the first place. Don't worry, it's evolution, they're only killing the stupid ones.;)

IML Gear Cream!
Ive eaten slugs before. Lets just say they taste as bad as you probably think they would.

I've eatem escargot and it wasn't that bad. Pretty much, it's only the sauce that you taste.

And what the hell were you doing eating slugs? Survival camp?

I was wasted and there was money on the line.

Sorry I was 19 and broke. Eating a slug is better then blowing some dude.

I bet they both have the same texture while in your mouth though:barf: :barf: :barf: :laugh:

Fletcher would like to be on that list as well, he is looking for something

Back