• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which is the best Pre-Workout Supplement out there?

• VPX NO-SHOTGUN

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Gaspari Super-Pump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BSN Noxplode

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Universal Animal Pump

• Ergopham AMP

• MAN Clout

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • MET-Rx Amped

• Cytosport Fast Twitch

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Ultimate Horsepower

• Dymatize X-Pand

• Total voters

Testosterone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

I'm going with fast twitch because it's the only one of these products I've tried, so far. I have not bought any in awhile though. I am thinking of trying out some NO-Explode though.

I have used NO and Fast Twitch and like them both but can say which is the best out because I haven't personally tried them all.

Wow, this is a bad thread/poll, for two reasons.

1) You have three CATEGORIES of supplements mixed up. You have creatine products, NO products and stimulants. Comparing these is like comaring apples and handgrenades.

2) You don't have XCEED up there!

Wow, this is a bad thread/poll, for two reasons.

1) You have three CATEGORIES of supplements mixed up. You have creatine products, NO products and stimulants. Comparing these is like comaring apples and handgrenades.

2) You don't have XCEED up there!

Not familiar with XCEED,guessing it is Designer's version"new and improved of course"of NO Explode?

I have heard some convincing things about Designer Supp's and will probably give them a try,keep us posted on your findings Pepper.I noticed the first sentence was along the lines of "the best pre-workout drink ever created" so I'm kind of turned off by the most over used line in the buissiness.However actual user feedback is all I care about.Pepper may sell me on it but an add won't do it.Thanks for the link though.:thumb:

Not familiar with XCEED,guessing it is Designer's version"new and improved of course"of NO Explode?

No sir.

A) It is far different from NO Xplode.

B) It is not "new" or "improved". It has been one of our best selling products for over a year.

C) It is a creatine based, preworkout supplement supplement that has some mood and energy and focus properties as well as slight NO/pump properties.

D) It tastes great, which is remarkable for a CEE product.

Back