• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulk Is The Plan..Is This Ok

gsxrK3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 19 yrs old, 5'10", ~158 lbs. I calculated my daily needs to be about 2800. Here's my diet, I think my calories are a bit low perhaps, but here's the food. I want to keep it as simple as possible otherwise I won't be able to stick to it.

Meal 1:
Whey
Oats
Peanut Oil

Meal 2:
Eggs(2 Whole, 5 White)
Oats

Meal 3:
Chicken
Brown Rice
Brocolli
Cottage Cheese
Peanut/Fish/Flax Oil

Meal 4: Same as 3

Meal 5(Post Workout):
Whey
Oats
Orange
Peanut/Fish/Flax Oil

Meal 6:
Cottage Cheese
Peanut Butter
Orange
2 Corn Tortillas(I'm not too sure about this one, but it was easy carbs so i put it for now).

Total: ~2986 Cal/ 382g Carb/ 233g Pro/ 74g Fat
About A 50/30/20

Thanks

I'm 19 yrs old, 5'10", ~158 lbs. I calculated my daily needs to be about 2800. Here's my diet, I think my calories are a bit low perhaps, but here's the food. I want to keep it as simple as possible otherwise I won't be able to stick to it.

Meal 1:
Whey
Oats
Peanut Oil
Add an apple, swop Peanut Oil, for Olive Oil.

Meal 2:
Eggs(2 Whole, 5 White)
Oats
I think that seems okay. You could have Oat Bran instead of plain Oats here, it would be a healthier choice.

Meal 3:
Chicken
Brown Rice
Brocolli
Cottage Cheese
Peanut/Fish/Flax Oil
Ditch the CC, jus let the chicken take care of your protein requirements.

Meal 4: Same as 3
Make sure fat in this meal is not massively high (no more than 10g, but it depens on when you w/o etc. You can add your orange here if you wish

Meal 5(Post Workout):
Whey
Oats
Orange
Peanut/Fish/Flax Oil
Add Low-fat Plain Natural Yoghurt, Swop the orange for a bannana, Ditch the fat

Meal 6:
Cottage Cheese
Peanut Butter
Orange
2 Corn Tortillas(I'm not too sure about this one, but it was easy carbs so i put it for now).
Ditch the orange again here, add some broccolli to go with your tortilla's.

Total: ~2986 Cal/ 382g Carb/ 233g Pro/ 74g Fat
About A 50/30/20

Thanks

All in all it wasn't bad, I made some alterations in bold but many of the experts may want to jump in and change thing's slightly or may not agee with what I have done, it should be sound though. :)

Drink plenty of water throughout the day :thumb:

Stick with it for a month, if your not gaining any mass/not happy with results bump up the cals slightly till you see improvements. It's all about trial and error and seeing what works for yourself. :)

Lower the protein increase the carbs. JMO Not enough veggies.

Thank you for your responses guys. When counting the protein, do you include the protein in the rice and oats? The nutrition facts say they have like 2g or something, but I don't know if I'm supposed to count them. I read something about incomplete proteins but I can't remember what it was.

Thank you for your responses guys. When counting the protein, do you include the protein in the rice and oats? The nutrition facts say they have like 2g or something, but I don't know if I'm supposed to count them. I read something about incomplete proteins but I can't remember what it was.

Some people don't.

I ALWAYS do.

Alrighty thanks, I was counting them as well.

I count them too, they're part of the calories on the label. It's also easier to make sense of the numbers when you have your intake tracked on a spreadsheet.

Are all your meals approximately the same amount of calories and other macronutrients (with the exception of pre and postworkout fats)? You don't really list how much of each thing you are eating.

Back