• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Carrying around a water jug

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it me or does anyone else here carry around a full gallon of water? I always carry it with me everywhere i go whether it be classes, events, lunch/dinner, hangouts and so forth. You wouldn't believe the constant annoyance of people coming up to me asking why i carry around a jug full of water or harassing me in a jokingly way that i'm just trying to look "tough" and show off.

I just do it because it's easier to know how much you have drank and also the fact that you don't have to refill it as often as you would if you had a bottle. It amazes me how people make a big deal over the littlest details that have nothing to do with them.

Seen many people do this, while I am not one, but I have seen it from many different guys.

That's what I do. I drink a gallon a day, so I just carry a gallon jug with me everywhere.

lol, do you strap it to a rope, and make it a necklace?

I do it to it's not even funny how many people come up to me at school or other places they think im nuts. One kid randomy came up to me hes like "what do you think your tough your something fagget?"

Is it me or does anyone else here carry around a full gallon of water? I always carry it with me everywhere i go whether it be classes, events, lunch/dinner, hangouts and so forth. You wouldn't believe the constant annoyance of people coming up to me asking why i carry around a jug full of water or harassing me in a jokingly way that i'm just trying to look "tough" and show off.

I just do it because it's easier to know how much you have drank and also the fact that you don't have to refill it as often as you would if you had a bottle. It amazes me how people make a big deal over the littlest details that have nothing to do with them.

I do the same with my wall clock, so I always know what time it is.
p1_flava.jpg

That's weird people ask if you guys are trying to be tough. No one has ever asked/told me that and I've been doing this for 2+ years.

That would kind of kill the 'do you know the time' ice breaking chat up line in the bar........

I disagree. It think it would make de-lameify it, heh.

IML Gear Cream!
I refill my aquafina bottles, so I don't carry around jugs. My buddy carries around the jugs, and I see nothing wrong with it. If someone gives you shit, tell them you are dehydrated from fucking his fat ass mom all night.

I refill my aquafina bottles, so I don't carry around jugs. My buddy carries around the jugs, and I see nothing wrong with it. If someone gives you shit, tell them you are dehydrated from fucking his fat ass mom all night.

I see all your working out efforts have paid off..........

Bahaha!

I don't carry around a full gallon jug, but I carry a 32 oz clear Rubbermaid container with water pretty much everywhere I go; class, work, the gym etc... I think it's much easier than using a huge gallon jug, it's much smaller, the water keeps cool longer, and I only have to refill it about 4 times a day.

I do it to it's not even funny how many people come up to me at school or other places they think im nuts. One kid randomy came up to me hes like "what do you think your tough your something fagget?"

Hmm. Start carrying around a jug with a protein shake in it for while then. :yes:

I carry around a Dasani bottle and refill it. I even have an extra one for the gym.

I dont carry a gallon cuz, one, it takes too much space, and two, it takes too long to fill completely.

I don't carry around a full gallon jug, but I carry a 32 oz clear Rubbermaid container with water pretty much everywhere I go; class, work, the gym etc... I think it's much easier than using a huge gallon jug, it's much smaller, the water keeps cool longer, and I only have to refill it about 4 times a day.

It's definitely a pain to carry the gallon, but I like drinking spring water so that's what I do. Heh.

People are probably just jealous that we work hard for what we want and we generally don't follow the norm which is to eat junk food and get fat

I carry a gallon only when I am on the road, but while I am at the office or home I just stop every so often and drink water.

Back