• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hair??

BringDaBlitz94

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i dont know if this is in the rite section and i know that this is really random but i just have to know! i herd from someone that the more protien you take in the hairier u get. is this tru?

What in the hell are you talking about

Ummm we all have a set number of papillas that our hair can grow out of - I dont care how much protein you get in - U can not make mroe papillas to grow follicles of hair out of...

i dont know if this is in the rite section and i know that this is really random but i just have to know! i herd from someone that the more protein you take in the hairier u get. is this true?
If this were true wouldn't you see all those guys with toupees walking around with protein shakes, maybe even some using it as shampoo.

Last edited:
Well maybe you would grow hair faster, I think that is possible. You'd probably have to be protein deficient though to begin with.

Back