• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Interview with Jamie Eason

Tit jobs are fine by me. In fact, I think they are necessary in a LOT of cases.

if you saw the girls near where i live then they are necessary in ALL cases

Don't get me wrong, I'd rail her. She's cute... but her ass is average, tits are fake, and isn't hotter than the MILF I saw at Subway today.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rail her. She's cute... but her ass is average, tits are fake, and isn't hotter than the MILF I saw at Subway today.

average? yeah, okay.

I think her ass is good. Go to Walmart if you don't believe me.

Who gives a shit, nice tits are nice tits.

I give you that, but People cant talk about she being perfect at one Hand and on the other she goes to a Surgeon to fix some "flaws". Its like that Guy in the ninetys with those Killer Abs, but it turned out that those where also worked on (I mean Surgicaly).:shrug:

jestring.jpg

I give you that, but People cant talk about she being perfect at one Hand and on the other she goes to a Surgeon to fix some "flaws". Its like that Guy in the ninetys with those Killer Abs, but it turned out that those where also worked on (I mean Surgicaly).:shrug:

But makeup, hair dos, hair removal, and perfume doesnt count cuz its not surgical? How about tattoos? Some people like them, but theyre almost permanent..I mean, you cant just "wash it out."

Tits are genetic. Everyone's body works differently and some unfortunates dont store as much fat there as others nor does their body hold fat there 'perfectly.' I see nothing wrong with surgery for that.

Ass implants or.."Killer Abs" (ive never seen it) is different cuz those can be achieved by hard work. You can make your muscles grow..or even shrunk, but you cant tell your body where and how to store its fat.

yea, pretty much the hottest ever.

she's a purrfect 10 in my book....and I don't use that number very often.

damn she is so hot.

I love her.. and on my myspace page, she says she loves me too :bounce:

Back