• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anator commercial!!! Funny!

i dont know whats worse the commercial or the ad with jeramy freeman, he has one funky lookin build

50 lbs of muscle in 42 days, :rofl:

musle in a jar? I thought only roids could do that in 42 days?Damn it takes me 42 days to get laid,and I'am married!!:wits:

Even steroids can't put on 50 lbs of muscle in 42 days, are you kidding me, this commercial is so fucking horrible.

Theoretical this is possible, we're just not there yet. Complete garbage.

Hahhahaaa, this is awesome.

STK_DoctorHeuer.gif

I STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! RAAAARGHHRGHRGH!!!!!!!!!

musle in a jar? I thought only roids could do that in 42 days?Damn it takes me 42 days to get laid,and I'am married!!:wits:

You can get laid that in 42 days! Where's your commercial? I'm ready to buy something!!

IML Gear Cream!
"Are genetics getting on they way of your ultimate physique...":blah:
"...get the freaky muscles you want even if you are not naturally gifted...":blah:
"even you mother won't recognize you!" (That's the best one!

God! They should name it Miracle-Tech: The miracle in a jar!

I can't stop laughing to the commercial

I just started a bottle of Anabolic MatrixRX.

I'm critical of that despite what looks like an "honest marketing approach". Geesh, anything to suck you in!

We'll see.

LOL. I'm an idiot. I might as well buy some of that stuff, too!

dammit I knew my genetics were getting in the way of achieving maximum muscle growth, while stopping muscle metabolism so that I could achieve those the drastic gains my momma wouldnt be able to realize....

Back