• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ban Religion?????

IML Gear Cream!
I have to admit that even though I "lost my religion" I do think we need religion.

i like to backtrack. where was the last place you had it?:D

I agree, I have a gay uncle and to me he's just.......my gay uncle.
It doesn't bother me the least, I don't like it but I don't dislike them.

just like my cousin

I guess it's true when they say every family has one.....sort of like lefties. :)

I guess it's true when they say every family has one.....sort of like lefties. :)

i have more gay cousins than i do lefties in my family:hmmm:

I think science has turned more hatred towards gays then anything, biologically they are useless according to "evolution" which is the religion of the liberals.
Not in an over populated world where they could take over caring for orphans in their species.....:thinking:

Manics point is well made. There has been a correlation established by recent genetics studies that suggests homosexuality occurs in families that have a several sons. The more sons, the higher the probability of homosexual traits occurring in the youngest offspring. This correlation has also been documented in animal models, suggesting that it is a old form of evolutionary adaptation to population pressures or limited resources necessary for survival.

On religion: is the practice of the politics of religion that brings about war over the rightness of one religious dogma over another.

Quite the contrary to popular opinion, biomedical science has a burgeoning body of evidence that spirituality and its active practice has a very real and positive biological benefit for humans. This purpose is why religious beliefs have persisted since the very early days of organized human society (as clans and tribes), long before written languages developed.

Evolution is the science of the temporal adaptation of species, as a historical record of progress of life on Earth.

Spirituality is the abiding belief of the basics ethics and values shared by all mainstream religions (and a good many minor ones as well). Religions, too, have their temporal record of progression of spiritual ideas.

They are not interchangeable, nor are they replaceable. But they are coherent in their fundamental influence on the history of mankind.

Lets take polynesian islanders for example who lived on tiny islands where an exploded population was very bad...they adapted by working the natural occurrence of homosexual men into their communities, they could play nanny to several mothers, do the work of any man and when the men left to war they had the gay "men" to stay behind and protect the village...

"Could an omnipotent being create a stone so heavy that even that being could not lift it?" If so, then it seems that the being could cease to be omnipotent; if not, it seems that the being was not omnipotent to begin with."

IML Gear Cream!
Manics point is well made. There has been a correlation established by recent genetics studies that suggests homosexuality occurs in families that have a several sons. The more sons, the higher the probability of homosexual traits occurring in the youngest offspring. This correlation has also been documented in animal models, suggesting that it is a old form of evolutionary adaptation to population pressures or limited resources necessary for survival.

On religion: is the practice of the politics of religion that brings about war over the rightness of one religious dogma over another.

Quite the contrary to popular opinion, biomedical science has a burgeoning body of evidence that spirituality and its active practice has a very real and positive biological benefit for humans. This purpose is why religious beliefs have persisted since the very early days of organized human society (as clans and tribes), long before written languages developed.

Evolution is the science of the temporal adaptation of species, as a historical record of progress of life on Earth.

Spirituality is the abiding belief of the basics ethics and values shared by all mainstream religions (and a good many minor ones as well). Religions, too, have their temporal record of progression of spiritual ideas.

They are not interchangeable, nor are they replaceable. But they are coherent in their fundamental influence on the history of mankind.

That makes a lot of sense, but I would like to see some research citing statistical evidence showing that a child is more likely to be homosexual if he/she has older brothers and sisters.
Personally I don't really believe that, but it is possible.

That makes a lot of sense, but I would like to see some research citing statistical evidence showing that a child is more likely to be homosexual if he/she has older brothers and sisters.
Are you the youngest?

"Could an omnipotent being create a stone so heavy that even that being could not lift it?" If so, then it seems that the being could cease to be omnipotent; if not, it seems that the being was not omnipotent to begin with."

been into gradpa's cough syrup again lately?:nerd:

Dunno if this has been brought up, but did anyone see Southpark's 2 parter where the future is all atheist?

:haha:

IML Gear Cream!
Wtahc the Southparks. Unless you want a war w/ a militarized group of super otters in the future, I wouldnt be banning religion anytime soon.

Wtahc the Southparks. Unless you want a war w/ a militarized group of super otters in the future, I wouldnt be banning religion anytime soon.

I will sign up to fight the super otters...

I want to be a captain like Tom Hanks in SPR

SPR = best movie ive ever seen

If people want to follow a relegion, that is fine with me as long as that relegion does not comman its followers to tell me how to live. Oh wait, that is alomst every relegion. Ban them! Ban them to hell. Oh wait I don't believe in hell...Lawl.

sonds like crap eh? I thought so too.

but there has been statistical studies on it. I seen a documentary.

Back