• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ban Religion?????

Remember the liberal mantra: Love all. Accept All. Embrace all. Unless it's something we don't like, them make it illegal.

elton john is such a goob. leave it to him to say stuff so utterly ridiculous.

If he wants peace concerts, why doesnt he organise one himself?

He has the cash and the connections.

what i wanna know is where did all the hair on his head come from :confused:

Ewwww

You sound like you may be talking from experience :thinking:

It's simple deductive reasoning. Supposedly, protein is good for hair restoration. I mean, I'm sure that you'd just swallow the protein, but Elton probably takes it in the face (an assumption based on his hair restoration).

IML Gear Cream!
It's simple deductive reasoning. Supposedly, protein is good for hair restoration. I mean, I'm sure that you'd just swallow the protein, but Elton probably takes it in the face (an assumption based on his hair restoration).
I'll take your word for it, Sherlock. ;)

I do believe that religeon causes more harm than good. :shrug:

Doesn't that depend on if you agree with what is being done or not? If you agree with the religion, you probably don't see it as doing harm.:D
But in general you are probably right. Look at Iraq right now. Case in point.

i really dont see how music/benifit concerts have really done anything. people just go to listen to the music they like, no one cares about the political asperations/message of any of the musicians

I hate to admit it, but the fag, er, the man has a point......:thinking:

elton john is such a goob. leave it to him to say stuff so utterly ridiculous.
Wouldn't you hate a certain group if they treated you like shit?
I find it funny how these priests how I have to say many are gay are the biggest hippocrites around.

Look at what he has to say.

-- Organized religion fuels anti-gay discrimination and other forms of bias, pop star Elton John said in an interview published Saturday.
"I think religion has always tried to turn hatred toward gay people," John said in the Observer newspaper's Music Monthly Magazine. "Religion promotes the hatred and spite against gays."

I am gonna have to disagree. I just think when some try and pose their beliefs on you, then you have the problems.

"I think religion has always tried to turn hatred toward gay people,"

I think science has turned more hatred towards gays then anything, biologically they are useless according to "evolution" which is the religion of the liberals.

Wouldn't you hate a certain group if they treated you like shit?
I find it funny how these priests how I have to say many are gay are the biggest hippocrites around.

Look at what he has to say.

im not yet ready to concede "hatred for" and "disaproval of" are the same thing. hell some organized religions openly allow gays. some have them as their preachers. while i dont consider homosexuality an acceptable practice, yet im not going to gay bash.

There's a correlation with the left's intention to remove religion from government and the promotion of the theory of evolution into the school system. I believe its liberals intention to have evolution as the national religion.

She argues that female macaques may enhance their social position through homosexual intimacy which in turn influences breeding success. Parish says, "Taking something that's nonreproductive, like mounting another female???if it leads to control of a resource or acquisition of a resource or a good alliance partner, that could directly impact your reproductive success.".

Well according to Darwinian fitness those animals are worthless because they do not spread their genotypes.

I think science has turned more hatred towards gays then anything, biologically they are useless according to "evolution" which is the religion of the liberals.
Useless biologically but go back into history and see how they changed it......Plato, Socrates, Alexander the Great, J. Edgar Hoover, Michaelangelo.
they made an impact I think.
Imagine the closet gays out there (mostly conservatives.)

im not yet ready to concede "hatred for" and "disaproval of" are the same thing. hell some organized religions openly allow gays. some have them as their preachers. while i dont consider homosexuality an acceptable practice, yet im not going to gay bash.
I agree, I have a gay uncle and to me he's just.......my gay uncle.
It doesn't bother me the least, I don't like it but I don't dislike them.

There's a correlation with the left's intention to remove religion from government and the promotion of the theory of evolution into the school system. I believe its liberals intention to have evolution as the national religion.
I have never heard that one before.

I have to admit that even though I "lost my religion" I do think we need religion.

Back