• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Size VS. Strength

budo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been working out for years, and while my strength has at times been great I have a hard time putting on muscle mass. Any siggestions would be great.

What's your training routine and diet look like?

I train each bodypart once every 6 or 7 days for 40 minutes to an hour. Right now I am dieting so I'm eating 5-6 small clean meals per day, each with a portion of protein (ie chicken breast) and carbs. 2-3 of the meals end up being shakes due to time and money restraints.

budo .... heavier weight, then drop into pyramid reps

Give us an exact breakdown of your workouts. What exercises you do, sets done, reps and what days you do what.

After warmups I do three sets of each;

I try to change my routine fairly often; right now it looks like this. Mon-dbell press/incline press/incline flies/pecdec. Skullcrushers, and pressdowns. Tues/ pullups/barbell rows/ pulldowns/ barbell curls/ hammercurls/reverse curls. wed-off. Thurs/standing barbell military/upright rows/side raises/ shrugs. Fri-off. Sat-squats/legpress/legcurls/standing and seated calf raises. My off days may vary due to my school and work load. But this is very accurate. Lately I've been trying reps of 6 instead of my usual 8-12 range, and my strenght seems to have gone up.

I had the problem in the beginning where I would only get strong and not gain much mass. The problem was I was only moving the weight in the gym, I wasn't thinking about hard muscle contractions. My mental focus was on pushing weight rather than killing my target muscle. Things have changed since then. Mind-muscle connection really did the trick for me. I still use heavy weights but once my mind is focused on the target muscle it is a whole different ball game then just pushing weight.

yea powerrack !:clap:

Thanks powerrrack......So what you are saying is the contraction and squeezing of the targeted muscles is the key as opposed to just trying to fullfill your ego by throwing up alot of weight.

hmmmm....
-> lifting,eating,INJECTING,sex!!

maybe it is more that just contractions......

Back