• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How To Make Your Cum Taste Better

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's funny, yet informative.

To most, semen isn't a taste that people crave. There may be a few people out there who can honestly admit to liking the taste of Jizz, but most will compare it to a bitter salt tablet. Most men wish their partner would swallow, and usually the biggest road block is the fact that their partner hates the taste. Here are some tips that will help to improve the taste of your semen.

Diet Influences Your Semen's Taste And Smell
Like your other bodilly secretions, semen's taste and smell is affected directly by what you eat and drink. Like you may notice, the taste of your female partner's vaginal secretions is also linked to what she eats or drinks. Have you ever noticed that if you eat a meal consisting of onions or garlic, the smell seems to escape from your skin pores the next day? Your cum is the same way and although the specific taste or odor may be difficult to detect, it does have an influence on the overall taste.

While there's no scientific evidence to back these tips up, there are anecdotal reports and common sense. Changing your diet and intake of other chemicals into your body will have an effect on your body's output, including your semen. Most techniques or supplements to alter the flavor of semen aim to increase the amount of sugars in it, and sometimes mask the saltiness and other tastes with another flavor.

Passing The Taste Test
It will come as a disappointment to most party animals, but the best way to produce better tasting jizz is to live free of consuming toxins. You will need to take it easy when it comes to consuming your favorite vices - alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, and junk food will really put a strain on your production of great tasting man chowder. It's been said that vegetarians, both men and women, have better tasting bodilly secretions, so you may want to steer clear of red meat, fish, and dairy. The secret to great tasting cum is to eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies. What should you drink? Loads of juice and water.

Many people recommend eating pineapple or drinking pineapple juice to make your cum taste sweeter. Citrus fruits and cranberry juice are also recommended, possibly because they make the body's pH more acidic, counteracting the alkalinity of semen that contributes to its "bleachy" quality. Any fruit or fruit juice high in sugar content, like apple, melon, mango, or grape, may increase the amount of sugars put out in your semen. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery have been recommended for sweeter semen as well, perhaps because of the chlorophyll in them.

At the same time, you should also limit your intake of foods that break down into strong tasting or smelling chemicals that are excreted by the body, like asparagus. Onions and garlic contain high amounts of sulfur and are oniony to say the least. Vegetables in the cabbage family, like Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, kale, and collards, can make your secretions taste bitter. If you like heavilly strongly spiced dishes like curries, you can also count on those spices to carry their flavors over into your cum. Of course, you don't want to restrict what you eat too much for better tasting sperm. Everyone needs to have a balanced diet, and this should always be kept in mind. Just keep this in mind though: if you're planning on getting head after dinner, you might want to skip the asparagus appetizer.

Another factor to consider is the amount of time it takes for food and drink to cycle through your system. In most cases what you consume is excreted within 12 to 24 hours, but some things stay in the body longer. Whenever you start a new regimen, give it at least a few days to start working, and remember that you'll probably have to stick to it to see marked effects.

The Magic Pill
There are a number of supplements now available that claim to improve the taste of semen or even alter it to specific flavors. Most contain concentrated fruit, sweetening agents, spices or flavorings, and sometimes vitamins or minerals. They may work for some people when used according to the directions, but don't expect miracles.

One supplement promises to make your cum taste like pumpkin pie. Considering that it contains cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, that doesn't seem all that farfetched. However, if a supplement claims to make your semen taste like vanilla or strawberry, you should be skeptical. Also beware of supplements that are sketchy about what their ingredients are. In most cases, these supplements are harmless, and may even have nutritional benefits, but they may not be worth the price if you can get the same results on your own.

Be Consistent For The Best Benefits
Besides flavor, another factor that affects the palatability of semen is its consistency. Stringy, chunky, or watery spunk can be unappetizing to say the least. The consistency of semen is related to the fluids, proteins, and amino acids in it, which can be affected by your overall health and what you eat. Drinking a lot of water is probably the best thing you can do to improve the texture of your semen. Becoming dehydrated can make your spunk thicken or get stringy which as you can imagine, would be most unappetizing. Some people recommend eating egg whites or gelatin for increased volume of cum and better consistency, and this is probably because of the protein they contain. Wheat germ and omega-3 oils have also been said to produce more and creamier cum, so eat up if you want more cream.

A Drink Recepie For Tasty Seed
Here's a recipe for a drink that incorporates many popular cum-enhancing ingredients, as well as some used by cum-flavoring supplements. Though I can't make promises, this drink might make your cum taste better, and it's part of a balanced breakfast.
wink.gif

Super Spunk Smoothie

1 cup pineapple, fresh or canned
1 banana, frozen
1 cup apple juice
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 TBS honey
Optional ingredients: 1 raw egg white, 2 TBS wheat germ, 2 TBS flax seed, 1 shot wheatgrass juice

Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Drink immediately. Repeat daily for best results.

Thanks to
Dont Spit Swallow for these tips

If that doesn't help convincing her to taste the cum maybe this will help educate the lady you love.
Nutritional Benefits Of Cum [FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]In this age of fitness freaks and nutrition nuts, it's necessary to label each and every food and drink container with nutritional benefits, risks and ingredients. Assuming that there are some women and men out there who will swallow cum, I feel that it's important that you are informed as to the nutritional facts and benefits of swallowing jizz. Sadly, there is no exact nutritional data for semen as every man is different, but here's some information that will help you balance a few loads of cum into your daily diet.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]What is in semen?[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Obviously, semen contains spermatozoa, but sperm accounts for only a small percentage of the total load of cum. Cum is 90 percent seminal fluid, which is composed of dozens of chemical components. The base of seminal fluid is primarily fructose (which is sugar) and proteins, with many other trace minerals and substances. Here's a listing of some of semen's ingredients:[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]* Sugars: Fructose, sorbitol, inositol[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]* Proteins and amino acids: glutathione, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), creatine[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]* Minerals: Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]* Vitamins: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B12, choline[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]* Hormones: Testosterone, prostaglandins[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]* Body byproducts: Lactic acid, urea, uric acid, nitrogen[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Is Eating Cum Healthy?[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Healthy semen (which is cum produced by a well-nourished, disease-free male) may in fact be not only safe to eat, but actually good for you. Seminal fluid, which is the base of jizz, is a veritable nutrient-rich soup. Semen is a source of highly concentrated, high-quality protein. If you were to compare cum in relation to a food, it's comparable to egg whites or gelatin.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Besides protein, semen contains high concentrations of minerals, such as zinc, and trace amounts of other important nutrients like calcium and magnesium. While you shouldn't depend on a shot of cum to get your recommended daily allowances of vitamins and minerals, swallowing semen on a regular basis can't hurt as a dietary supplement. [/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Will Semen Make You Fat?[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Although cum may look creamy and opaque, it contains very little fat, and few calories. One teaspoon of cum contains about 5 calories, and the average ejaculation produces about a tablespoon of semen, for a total of 15 calories. Because of the sugars in seminal fluid, we'd guess that it has a few carbohydrates, but considering the relatively small volume of semen per "serving" we'd guess the total amount to be negligible.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Given that cum is a high-protein, low-carb snack, you'd think that people on the Atkins Diet would be lining up to drink gallons of cum daily. If the calories bother you, be sure to factor in the calories expended in performing oral sex. If you are a high energy dick sucker, then it's very probable that you're burning off much more than you're consuming. In a nutshell (no pun intended), the only way that swallowing during a blow job will make you fat is if you cover your lover's dick with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
tongue.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Thanks to Dont Spit Swallow for these tips.[/FONT]

its posts like this that really make us think you are a woman min0:laugh:

The nutrition Mods may want to look this over for any misinformation.

You can all thank me for years to cum :)grin: ) if she Tastes your cum and likes it. :thumb:

*Forwards to Girlfriend*

My girlfriend wont swallow but after i told her about how good it is for your skin and complexion she lets me unload in her face, she says its a good moisturiser so we are both happy now.....;)

My girlfriend wont swallow but after i told her about how good it is for your skin and complexion she lets me unload in her face, she says its a good moisturiser so we are both happy now.....;)
:roflmao:

I wonder did anyone here taste cum?
Oh my god I cant even think about it. That may be like shit. isnt that?

I have heard the pineapple juice thing. I've actually tried it once before but forgot to ask the girl if it was any different. Ah well..

My last girlfriend is the only one out of them all who wouldn't swallow. Do you guys find a lot of girls refusing to swallow? I find most are willing with time.

I have heard the pineapple juice thing. I've actually tried it once before but forgot to ask the girl if it was any different. Ah well..

My last girlfriend is the only one out of them all who wouldn't swallow. Do you guys find a lot of girls refusing to swallow? I find most are willing with time.

I believe pineapple works for the female.

If she eats about a cup of pineapple a day...with some cottage cheese perhaps...she should be very sweet.;)

No cottage cheese comments please...
THINK pineapple!

:thumb:

I've been told many times that my cum taste really good, I know it smells nice though

Yeah i make it a point to ask "so how did that milkshake taste?" after I get a blow job....

People Suck, nice people swallow....

Isn's that expression suppose to be "mean people suck, nice people swallow" I saw that on a bumper sticker once, a long time ago.

So mino, when it comes to cum, are you the supplier or the taster?:hmmm:

thanks a lot darling for these hint what about women pussy fluids

Ok, which min0 made this thread?

Back