• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Right Deltoid

motiv8ed

Empowered
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I spend much of my day making phone calls. My phone is on my left requiring me to rotate my not just my body, but my right arm to dial.

This is perfectly fine... I'm not saying i'm some old fart who has a problem reaching over...:blah: rather I'm 26, just started my body building quest and today... for some reason I can "feel" my right deltoid when i reach to my left... or rotate my shoulder (Medial Rotation (Internal Rotation)). It flexes the deltoid after i rotate, when i straighten out my arm (reach out to dial) anyway long story short, i feel that muscle, whereas I dont normally feel anything in there.
My question is... I have a push day today... (they are a week in between) and I'm curious if i should hold off till tomorrow, or if i should just move forward with the day?
It doesnt hurt... it just feels like I worked it out already, but i havnt worked it out for a week.

Thx

stretch

No, i'm guilty of not stretching :(

I'll look up proper techniques of stretching...
should i stretch before or after working out?
or durring in between sets?

No, i'm guilty of not stretching :(

I'll look up proper techniques of stretching...
should i stretch before or after working out?
or durring in between sets?

before using the phone :shrug:

Are you referring to a feeling of pain or normal muscle soreness?

Thats what was weird... its been a week since i've worked it out, and it felt like normal muscle soreness, as if i _just_ got out of the gym and through normal movement was flexing the deltoid.

oh well.. I worked the shit out of it, and it was fine ;)

Back