• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Celebrity Boxing - did you watch?

I was pissed ! I wanted her to clean his clock..:(

he does weigh 80 lbs more than her...

lmao! when he threw her by the head :laugh:!!!! i couldn't stop laughin i personally wanted to see her loose and she did too it was great! :thumb:

It was horrible. Except for Butafuocco vs. Chyna. That fight brought me to tears. It was hilarious.

I don't care what anybody says, Butafuocco is a man's man. He literally through Chyna to the ground twice. He seemed extremely comfortable beating the crap out of a woman, you could have sworn he had done it before. He said she was going to run away and make him dinner. :lol:

NO I didn't watch! The frickin' Red Wings game was on!!!!!

I think Joey would throw her off to keep her from going to his head!! She landed the best blows! If he would have fought clean, she might have beat him! And the fridge looked pitiful! He got tired just standing there!!

So someone tell me who won the fights (I actually saw the Joey Buttafreako fight)

Darva beat Olga, Screech beat Horshack, Bol beat the Fridge and you know Joey won!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
NO I didn't watch! The frickin' Red Wings game was on!!!!!

thats what I like to hear:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
i'm with mmafiter on this one. he looked really comfortable tossing her around and man handling her....like it was familiar?

yep - she looked VERY different. i was surprised by that. she was much smaller and softer then i thought she'd be!

how was she in playboy? was she really buff at that point or a "smaller softer chyna"?

post pics!

wow! you're fast. thanks, Prince! very cool of you.

can you get in trouble for that 2nd one? lol
you should be untouchable on the forums! no censorship for anything you post!

I'm going to have to ban Prince from the sports forum.

All those people that routinely ignore the sports forum......look what they are missing!!!! :D

both EXCELLENT points. too funny!

I think they must have given Screech some type of insentive not to cream Horshack. you could tell he was holding back.

the Fridge was PATHETIC he was tired walking to the ring before the match even started.

China looks HOT in thos Playboy pics !...she's actually not a bad looking girl..

Originally posted by Prince

just don't tell my mommy! ;)

:yell: :finger: :yell: :finger:

You are a little shit! I'll have you know I'm reporting this post to a Moderator!

IAB! How can you allow this!?! You can not let him get away w/ this or he'll just do it again and again!

Thanks mmaf for alerting me to this disgraceful display of irresponsibility :D

Originally posted by w8lifter

IAB! How can you allow this!?! You can not let him get away w/ this or he'll just do it again and again!

I know, I know! It's outrageous, and I am appalled!! To think, he waited a full 12 hours from the start of this thread to post the pics. THE NERVE!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
We have already talked to him W8!;) ;)

Back