Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Im sick and tired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Im sick and tired

Hello,

My name is joe and im 16, I am 130 pounds, 11.8% body fat. I am probably the skiniest guy you'de ever had seen and I am sick and tired of it . I want muscles, I want to be able to get a girl freind, I want to be able to defend her, I want the confindence. I need the confidence. I need help getting there though.

I have extremely bad diet for weight training, consists of mostly:

DINNER:

Pasta-1 or 2 times a week
    chili-1 time a week
    porkchops(or something along those lines, roast beef, chicken)- once a week
    I go out for dinner once a week, usually aim for ribs.
    canned food-soup, Kraft dinner- once a week

breakfast i have a bowl of cereal, i could eat so much more, but time is a factor for school.

Lunch- Ham, Kobasa on a cheese bun, with a pop to drink- some kind of snack.

** Weekends- Diet is kinda whatever is in the house I eat.

__________________________________________________ _________

What I want, is a good diet
    What I want, are bigger muscles,
    What I ask, how to do it?

Thanks

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Read the stickies.

Rep Points

You sound like my son. Skinny as crap, hairless, goofy... eats worse than you.

He has a gorgeous southern bell girlfriend, smart and in college, with really big teats. Obviously has nothing to do with how he looks.

He wants to work out with me. I want to workout with his girlfriend.... he laughs.

Smart boy.
    "Wait 'till you see special photos of my old man butt in April!"

Rep Points

Hi Joe,

I know how you feel. I used to be just like you.

What does your training program look like?
    http://www.ironmagazine.com/article200.html

Author: NoNonsense Muscle Building:
    Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain

Rep Points

I don't have a training program, thats part of the problem, I am clueless on how to set one up and use it consitantly.

as so for my diet, everything in my house is junk. It's a major problem for myself.

Rep Points

You need confidence more than anything.

When you first start putting on muscle you feel like hot shit, but it's alot of work and dedication. Harder though, would be your confidence boost. Many people here won't agree w/ me, but if I were you I'd go start shit w/ someone. Confidence comes with experiences IMHO, go out into the world and realize yourself that you got what it takes, an internet forum will never teach you that.
    You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JimSnow View Post
    You sound like my son. Skinny as crap, hairless, goofy... eats worse than you.

He has a gorgeous southern bell girlfriend, smart and in college, with really big teats. Obviously has nothing to do with how he looks.

He wants to work out with me. I want to workout with his girlfriend.... he laughs.

Smart boy.
    You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by goandykid View Post
    You need confidence more than anything.

When you first start putting on muscle you feel like hot shit, but it's alot of work and dedication. Harder though, would be your confidence boost. Many people here won't agree w/ me, but if I were you I'd go start shit w/ someone. Confidence comes with experiences IMHO, go out into the world and realize yourself that you got what it takes, an internet forum will never teach you that.
    I think if I were to start shit with someone, I probably would get killed

Rep Points

That shows your lack of confidence, you don't know till you try it.

Rep Points

hmmm, Im not going to doubt it works, but I don't know if i want my ass kicked, i think you are undermining how skinny I am. I can only bench, like 80 pounds, if that give you an idea.

Rep Points

What's your height?

Rep Points

Rep Points

Even if you lose, standing up for yourself can be a confidence booster. It's a different feel and way of thinking, getting your ass kicked is jsut you saying you don;t have the confidence to fight.

Rep Points

maybe so, but i still think i am going to stay out of trouble, if shit happens then it happens.

Rep Points

Nothing wrong w/ that, but confidence comes from experiences. Fighting is a little off the deep end but you catch my drift.

3UZFE

Rep Points

how did we drift from helping this guys make a routine and diet plan to talking about getting into fights? joet, read the stickies

Rep Points

He brought up a lack of confidence, I addressed it.

Evil

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by joet101 View Post
    breakfast i have a bowl of cereal, i could eat so much more, but time is a factor for school.
    Then get up earlier then and make more food. Make more to take with you.

Saying time is a factor is an excuse. Make time.

This place is a wealth of knowlege if you get in and start reading your ass off... but no one here will make you get up earlier and eat more, or drag you to the gym. You have to do those things on your own.
    On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Rep Points

When i saw reading, I got the idea, that you pretty much have to have more calories in, than out to gain. You must have protein, fats etc. So I was wondering if it is advised just to eat everything is site, or if i should stick to healthy foods.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JimSnow View Post
    . I want to workout with his girlfriend.... he laughs.

Smart boy.
    hey Jim, cut the shit with that-fucking pedophile.

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Joet, i used to be the fat kid that got in trouble because I had (still have) a smart ass attitude. I got sick of what I was and who I was. As soon as you start training and realizing that you can accomplish things in bbing, you're whole attitude will change. The women will come. Trust me. I actually compete now, because my way of thinking and personality has taken on a whole different side. I'm still a fucking wiseass, but I save that for when I teach or when someone thinks they can actually screw with me.
    Personally, I would say to keep to yourself and dont worry about getting into fights, if at all possible. Be helpful and keep a confident outlook no matter how rough it gets. Start training. Yes, read the stickies, but you need a major attitude adjustment.
    If you really need help in training and nutrition, ask the dumbest questions you can think of and PM me and I will be more than happy to help you out. As for training, I think its best that you start out on what's called a Super Squats routine. Google it and get it down pat.

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I just got done reading the super squats 20 routine, and I was actually excited. I want to go the gym and get started. I felt like I was putting on muscle just reading it

is it the real deal?
    Last edited by joet101; 11-20-2006 at 05:13 PM.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

much better attitude. You can dooooo it!!!

In BUILT We Trust

Yuppie

Rep Points

Joe, at 6'1" and only 130 pounds, I would suggest just eating as much as you can while weight training properly and consistantly. Even if you gain some fat, it'll do you good. I would not suggest picking any fights, but definitely work on the confidence (very important in life). If you're not good looking, at least hit the books harder to make up for it. Trust me, when you're older the job and money gets more and more important if you want to get girls. And don't worry so much about girls now anyway, they are nothing but trouble.

If you're really serious about gaining weight, you will read all the stickies and talk to your parents about buying some healthier foods home. Check out the journals forum (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10) for ideas on how to train and eat. Browse this forum as well for meal ideas, etc..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KentDog View Post
    If you're not good looking, at least hit the books harder to make up for it.
    I do hit the books

Rep Points

Do you own a membership to a gym?

Eternal Optimist

Rep Points

Become good at something, or several things

I think women like to have a guy with a very athletic body. Confidence and a sense of humor, are paramount. I'm 37, and have been married for 11 years. My wife and her sisters always tell me confidence is the most important thing. I think what builds confidence, is being really good at something or several things. At your age, having a perfect body is quite important, at my age, making money is something women value. I would say just start a good weight training program, don't worry about gaining weight, Just get stronger. The weight will come with age. Try to become talented at things, sports, grades, try to be smart, so you have something to talk about with these girls. They will come to you, when you get that swimmers body, and you have some talent. Maybe join the water polo team at your school.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KentDog View Post
    I would suggest just eating as much as you can while weight training properly and consistantly.
    Now, when you say this, do you mean i should eat anything, or...?

thanks moze

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Now, when you say this, do you mean i should eat anything, or...
    when he says this; it means you can eat tons of healthy carbs, add some fats-do not lessen the amount of fats you take in. When I start a healthy bulk, the two things that go up are my protein and my fats. Some carbs are added to the mix, but those are only on Friday/Saturday cheat meals. I only do this to keep my sanity.If you are eating this way, you should be seeing results in a month, easy.
    I seriously recommend you gather as much information as you can in this forum, especially from Jodi and Emma. They are like one big sponge of knowledge. in fact, one of those two did write something in the stickies about gaining weight. Or you can spend a hideous amount of money reading shit books.
    Oh and one more thing, DO NOT read the magazines like Flex, M&F, Musc Development, etc. They suck balls for new guys like yourself starting the weight game.

In BUILT We Trust

Yuppie

Rep Points

Now, when you say this, do you mean i should eat anything, or...?
    It means you don't have to be so picky; don't worry about getting fat. However, it does not mean that I suggest eating cake for every meal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast