• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Im sick and tired

joet101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

My name is joe and im 16, I am 130 pounds, 11.8% body fat. I am probably the skiniest guy you'de ever had seen and I am sick and tired of it:mad: . I want muscles, I want to be able to get a girl freind, I want to be able to defend her, I want the confindence. I need the confidence. I need help getting there though.

I have extremely bad diet for weight training, consists of mostly:

DINNER:

Pasta-1 or 2 times a week
chili-1 time a week
porkchops(or something along those lines, roast beef, chicken)- once a week
I go out for dinner once a week, usually aim for ribs.
canned food-soup, Kraft dinner- once a week

breakfast i have a bowl of cereal, i could eat so much more, but time is a factor for school.

Lunch- Ham, Kobasa on a cheese bun, with a pop to drink- some kind of snack.

** Weekends- Diet is kinda whatever is in the house I eat.

What I want, is a good diet
What I want, are bigger muscles,
What I ask, how to do it?

Thanks

You sound like my son. Skinny as crap, hairless, goofy... eats worse than you.

He has a gorgeous southern bell girlfriend, smart and in college, with really big teats. Obviously has nothing to do with how he looks.

He wants to work out with me. I want to workout with his girlfriend.... he laughs.

Smart boy.

I don't have a training program, thats part of the problem, I am clueless on how to set one up and use it consitantly.

as so for my diet, everything in my house is junk. It's a major problem for myself.

You need confidence more than anything.

When you first start putting on muscle you feel like hot shit, but it's alot of work and dedication. Harder though, would be your confidence boost. Many people here won't agree w/ me, but if I were you I'd go start shit w/ someone. Confidence comes with experiences IMHO, go out into the world and realize yourself that you got what it takes, an internet forum will never teach you that.

You sound like my son. Skinny as crap, hairless, goofy... eats worse than you.

He has a gorgeous southern bell girlfriend, smart and in college, with really big teats. Obviously has nothing to do with how he looks.

He wants to work out with me. I want to workout with his girlfriend.... he laughs.

Smart boy.

:laugh: :thumb:

You need confidence more than anything.

When you first start putting on muscle you feel like hot shit, but it's alot of work and dedication. Harder though, would be your confidence boost. Many people here won't agree w/ me, but if I were you I'd go start shit w/ someone. Confidence comes with experiences IMHO, go out into the world and realize yourself that you got what it takes, an internet forum will never teach you that.

I think if I were to start shit with someone, I probably would get killed;)

That shows your lack of confidence, you don't know till you try it.

hmmm, Im not going to doubt it works, but I don't know if i want my ass kicked, i think you are undermining how skinny I am. I can only bench, like 80 pounds, if that give you an idea.

IML Gear Cream!
What's your height?

Even if you lose, standing up for yourself can be a confidence booster. It's a different feel and way of thinking, getting your ass kicked is jsut you saying you don;t have the confidence to fight.

maybe so, but i still think i am going to stay out of trouble, if shit happens then it happens.

Nothing wrong w/ that, but confidence comes from experiences. Fighting is a little off the deep end but you catch my drift.

how did we drift from helping this guys make a routine and diet plan to talking about getting into fights? joet, read the stickies

He brought up a lack of confidence, I addressed it.

breakfast i have a bowl of cereal, i could eat so much more, but time is a factor for school.

Then get up earlier then and make more food. Make more to take with you.

Saying time is a factor is an excuse. Make time.

This place is a wealth of knowlege if you get in and start reading your ass off... but no one here will make you get up earlier and eat more, or drag you to the gym. You have to do those things on your own. :thumb:

When i saw reading, I got the idea, that you pretty much have to have more calories in, than out to gain. You must have protein, fats etc. So I was wondering if it is advised just to eat everything is site, or if i should stick to healthy foods.

IML Gear Cream!
Joet, i used to be the fat kid that got in trouble because I had (still have) a smart ass attitude. I got sick of what I was and who I was. As soon as you start training and realizing that you can accomplish things in bbing, you're whole attitude will change. The women will come. Trust me. I actually compete now, because my way of thinking and personality has taken on a whole different side. I'm still a fucking wiseass, but I save that for when I teach or when someone thinks they can actually screw with me.
Personally, I would say to keep to yourself and dont worry about getting into fights, if at all possible. Be helpful and keep a confident outlook no matter how rough it gets. Start training. Yes, read the stickies, but you need a major attitude adjustment.
If you really need help in training and nutrition, ask the dumbest questions you can think of and PM me and I will be more than happy to help you out. As for training, I think its best that you start out on what's called a Super Squats routine. Google it and get it down pat.

I just got done reading the super squats 20 routine, and I was actually excited. I want to go the gym and get started. I felt like I was putting on muscle just reading it:laugh: :laugh:

is it the real deal?

Last edited:
Joe, at 6'1" and only 130 pounds, I would suggest just eating as much as you can while weight training properly and consistantly. Even if you gain some fat, it'll do you good. I would not suggest picking any fights, but definitely work on the confidence (very important in life). If you're not good looking, at least hit the books harder to make up for it. Trust me, when you're older the job and money gets more and more important if you want to get girls. And don't worry so much about girls now anyway, they are nothing but trouble.

If you're really serious about gaining weight, you will read all the stickies and talk to your parents about buying some healthier foods home. Check out the journals forum (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10) for ideas on how to train and eat. Browse this forum as well for meal ideas, etc..

Do you own a membership to a gym?

Become good at something, or several things

I think women like to have a guy with a very athletic body. Confidence and a sense of humor, are paramount. I'm 37, and have been married for 11 years. My wife and her sisters always tell me confidence is the most important thing. I think what builds confidence, is being really good at something or several things. At your age, having a perfect body is quite important, at my age, making money is something women value. I would say just start a good weight training program, don't worry about gaining weight, Just get stronger. The weight will come with age. Try to become talented at things, sports, grades, try to be smart, so you have something to talk about with these girls. They will come to you, when you get that swimmers body, and you have some talent. Maybe join the water polo team at your school.

Now, when you say this, do you mean i should eat anything, or...
when he says this; it means you can eat tons of healthy carbs, add some fats-do not lessen the amount of fats you take in. When I start a healthy bulk, the two things that go up are my protein and my fats. Some carbs are added to the mix, but those are only on Friday/Saturday cheat meals. I only do this to keep my sanity.If you are eating this way, you should be seeing results in a month, easy.
I seriously recommend you gather as much information as you can in this forum, especially from Jodi and Emma. They are like one big sponge of knowledge. in fact, one of those two did write something in the stickies about gaining weight. Or you can spend a hideous amount of money reading shit books.
Oh and one more thing, DO NOT read the magazines like Flex, M&F, Musc Development, etc. They suck balls for new guys like yourself starting the weight game.

Now, when you say this, do you mean i should eat anything, or...?
It means you don't have to be so picky; don't worry about getting fat. However, it does not mean that I suggest eating cake for every meal.

Back