• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

max-ot good for bulking up?

massappeal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
help a noobie out :D

a.)my major goal is to gain ALOT of MASS.is max-ot good for bulking
up?i heard from many people they only gained alotta strength but ddnt
realy gain that much mass from using the program.

b.)max-ot said that "workouts should only last 30-40 mins."are the
warmups part of this 30-40 mins?should i start timing my workout BEFORE the
warmup?or AFTER the warmup?

c.)ok i have a question about training abs.lets say in one day im
training abs,biceps,triceps,and forearms(ive seen this split in the max-ot
website,ast-ss.com).is ab training part of this 30-40 mins?i dont think
i can finish training all these body parts in 40 mins.

d.)do i have to follow the warmup principles?i thnk thats a little too
much warmup sets for me.

hope yall can answer all my questions

A bulk really isnt in a weight lifting program. Bulking is in your diet. I am not real familar with this program. So I cant really comment on that.

A bulk really isnt in a weight lifting program. Bulking is in your diet. I am not real familar with this program. So I cant really comment on that.

Ditto.

A - It should be good for both mass and strength gains. However, the parameters provided by the program are very limited. You aren't going to consistently make gains on a program like this forever. I've used it, and the gains were nothing stellar.

B - Don't know, but I would think that doesn't include the warmup. Perhaps there is some literature you can find which answers this question for you.

C - Max-OT is a low volume program. You can finish in that amount of time. If you can't, then you are wasting time somewhere. You don't need to do a whole lot of exercises for each body part.

D - It's similar to the warmups I use if I remember right, at least for the first exercise or two I do. The following exercises won't need as much of a warmup, especially if they are similar.

Back