• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

20 Rep Squat Routine

joet101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just to shy away from the other thread I have, i was curious to know if anyone has used this and if so, how did it work out for you.

Thanks

Just to shy away from the other thread I have, i was curious to know if anyone has used this and if so, how did it work out for you.

Thanks

I have. it was hard as shit. it was a good program for a short period of time. Obviously you can't train to 20 rep failure for very many weeks in a row.

did you notice any differnce by the time you finished

p.s: sorry for posting in wrong topic

did you notice any differnce by the time you finished

p.s: sorry for posting in wrong topic

any difference it what?

I noticed that I could squat more weight for 20 reps at the end of the program than I could at the begining, if that is what you are asking?

Is this on eof those exercises that you do as many sets you need in order to get to 20? E.G. Pullups

no. It is one set. it is a breathing set. So you just stand there under the bar until you get to 20. it is brutal. Form goes to shit. I don't know how safe it is. I would never have anyone do it.

hmmm, I was told to start off with that, i read up on it and it said it was great for muscle gain(which is what I am intrested in).

Just do it joe, better you get in the gym and learn from any mistakes than you sit around and plan forever.

Do you own a membership?

Im in negotations with the gym:laugh: I got a good deal on a gym bout 5-10min bike from my house

IML Gear Cream!
I defenitly wouldn't start with that!

I defenitly wouldn't start with that!

Agreed. Starting out by doing something where you risk shitty form is a bad way to start. Start out with proper form, and it will be much easier to keep things that way instead of trying to fix defunct form later.

20 rep squats is the toughest thing I've done in the gym, by far.

it drains you big time.

Last edited:
:nail: any suggestions on how to start, I am read some of the other threads, but im really focused on going in there and coming out with results. I know I am not going to see results quickly, but I want to be able to notice a difference in the future.

It would very very appreciated if a sample workout routine was posted, that is known to be affective.

:nail: any suggestions on how to start

total body workout 2-3x's a week

basic exercises, focusing on technique.

low volume- 2-3 sets

higher reps- 10-12

or low reps and light weight to work on technqiue- 5-8 reps @65-75% intensity

did you not read the stickies?

Thank you

p.s: I am to all honestly, awful for reading the stickies. I know there helpful but when ever I look, I can't find what im looking for

Really? Just read the first post of this sticky.

breathing squats are the shit..... not recommended for beginners

Back