• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Push Presses: health related

LexusGS

3UZFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a question about push presses. Today as usual, I did my normal workout and toped it off with some push presses. I first repped 135 a few times and then put on 185, my goal w/ the 185 was to only push it up once and hold it up as long as I can. I had it for about 15-20 seconds.

My question is it safe on the joints and shoulders to be holding weight like that cos I only weight about 175. Should I worry about it? Thanks

did it hurt?

I don't see why it should be an issue. There are people your size hoisting 300+ pounds over their head with a much wider grip in a ballistic manner when snatching.

I have a question about push presses. Today as usual, I did my normal workout and toped it off with some push presses. I first repped 135 a few times and then put on 185, my goal w/ the 185 was to only push it up once and hold it up as long as I can. I had it for about 15-20 seconds.

My question is it safe on the joints and shoulders to be holding weight like that cos I only weight about 175. Should I worry about it? Thanks

iv always wondered to same thing but i could never really find an asnwer. i mena think about it. your putting so much weight on ur ankles. arnt they bound to just snap

thanks guys. no id didnt hurt i was just worried it would be like the behind the neck press for some reason. i guess not.

I still don't fucking get it.

I still don't fucking get it.

# A: Are you religious...cause I'm here to answer your prayers.
# A: Do you have a boyfriend--well when you want a manfriend, come talk to me.
# A: Did it hurt...when you fell from heaven?
# A: Inheriting 80 million doesn't mean much when you have a weak heart.
# A: Do you drink milk...'cause it sure did your body good.
# A: I envy your lipstick.
# A: Is it me or am I gorgeous?
# A: I want you almost as much as I want world peace.
# A: You can forget about going to heaven, 'cause it's a sin to look that good.
# A: Hi I'm new in town--could you give me directions to your apartment?
# A: Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again?
# A: What's that in your eye...ohhh, it's a sparkle.
# A: Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
# A: What do you like for breakfast?
# A: Hi I make more money than you can spend.
# A: If I said you were an angel, would you treat me like the devil tonight?
# A: Did you know they changed the alphabet, they put U and I together.
# A: Look at you with all those curves, and me with no brakes.
# A: Soo...how am I doing?

IML Gear Cream!
Just be ready to drop it it fast... only rule I have.

Back