• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

they are trying to scare people off diets & exercise

I admit I haven`t read the whole artical, but I heard a snippet of this on the news and thought to myself.....weak people looking for an excuse as to why the have no self control and pack the pounds back on :rolleyes:

That article doesn't mention that most people that fail at weight loss actually lose the weight then rebound back to thier old eating habits. I don't believe it has anything to do with this so-called new hormone. People that stick to a diet and exercise plan will succeed. It's all about life style management.

i have to agree. going "on" a diet means you'll eventually go "off" the diet. most people still think of it that way instead of changing the way the eat permanently.

What pisses me off is one of the headings on the report state " Why diet and exercise fail", but the report never mentions one time why exercise fails. Exercise doesn't even come up in the whole article. :mad:

What a bunch of cr@%

As a fat slop myself for the past too many years I can honestly say - What a bunch of crap. As Kuso mentioned, just another excuse from the fat and lazy. I used that excuse myself several times over the years. If you really want it, you will make it happen. If not, nothing will ever make you get and stay in shape. Hey, pass the donuts, I'll just wait for the new drug.:D

Back