• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do Pills (birthcontrol pills) lost Sex Drive?

schatzi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have heard that some women who are taking pills have no sex desire anymore. I mean, they lost their sex drive. I am also taking pills, but this does not affect my sex orgasmus.

So which is which?

I think it depends on the person. My girl is on the pill and has a great sex drive. I know girls who have very little drive since starting the pill.

I dated a girl who got fat and had no sex drive. Also, i dated a girl who didn't get fat and is a nympho... needless to say im still dating the latter :D so what im really trying to say is that it depends on the person.

I dated a girl who got fat and had no sex drive. Also, i dated a girl who didn't get fat and is a nympho... needless to say im still dating the latter :D so what im really trying to say is that it depends on the person.

sounds like you picked the right one:clapping:

sounds like you picked the right one:clapping:

hahaha....

maybe he just love dating with the different types.. I mean just trying who would be the best. It goes in the line... collect and select...
That´s it!!!

From what I've read, it lowers testosterone in women, so it lowers their sex drive, sometimes dramatically

Yeah, Ive seen girls put on weight and lose interest in sex, Ive seen girls get horny all the time, Its different for everyone I think,

Back