Hows it going everybody!?

Rep Points

Hows it going everybody!?

Just wanted to intro myself on this Thanksgiving day. Hope yours is great.

I want to get the body I had in college back by the end of 2007. In college I weighed in at 190 I'm 6'-0" tall. My body fat was incredibly low and I would soon realize why that was so. I got pancratitis and was later diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in my senior year of college. After 17 years of shooting insulin i have put on an incredible 60lbs!!! Enough is enough. I gotta do something NOW!!!!!!!!

The thing is type 1 diabetes is incredibly difficult to control. Wondering if there are any members with Type 1.

I've not picked up a weight in 2 years. I have a nice Nautilus cage and bench system that has become a cloths hanger. I do like to ride my mountain bike when possible. I realize that diet and aerobic exercise should be my main focus. I don't have alot of money for fancy supplements but I'll be willing to buy books from your excellent suggestions.

Have a great day!!!!!!!

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Wecome to IM, you'll love it here.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

flyinghigh welcome t o IM!

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15