• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hows it going everybody!?

flyinghigh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to intro myself on this Thanksgiving day. Hope yours is great.

I want to get the body I had in college back by the end of 2007. In college I weighed in at 190 I'm 6'-0" tall. My body fat was incredibly low and I would soon realize why that was so. I got pancratitis and was later diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in my senior year of college. After 17 years of shooting insulin i have put on an incredible 60lbs!!! Enough is enough. I gotta do something NOW!!!!!!!!

The thing is type 1 diabetes is incredibly difficult to control. Wondering if there are any members with Type 1.

I've not picked up a weight in 2 years. I have a nice Nautilus cage and bench system that has become a cloths hanger. I do like to ride my mountain bike when possible. I realize that diet and aerobic exercise should be my main focus. I don't have alot of money for fancy supplements but I'll be willing to buy books from your excellent suggestions.

Have a great day!!!!!!!

Wecome to IM, you'll love it here.

Back