• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weight a minute- I've hit a plateau

tgkfour1

Future Opportunity
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have hit a plateau in the endgame of a 12 week plan to drop about 15 pounds. I am training and doing cardio on a schedule 4-5 days a week depending on the time and intensity.

I have definitely added muscle weight but the last vestiges of my belly & love handles don't seem to want to leave me.

Other than Lipo, Is diet going to get the rest of the little bastards?

The last little bit is the hardest part to lose! I know that is not what you want to hear but, stick with it!! It just takes time!!

Originally posted by tgkfour1
I have hit a plateau in the endgame of a 12 week plan to drop about 15 pounds. I am training and doing cardio on a schedule 4-5 days a week depending on the time and intensity.

I have definitely added muscle weight but the last vestiges of my belly & love handles don't seem to want to leave me.

Other than Lipo, Is diet going to get the rest of the little bastards?

Your body will adapt to anything and everything you throw at or into it.

If you been sticking to the same diet and the same amount/intensity of cardio over a period of time you need to make some changes. Just small ones will do it.

For your cardio you can increase the time, but better off increasing the intensity.Say you do stairstepper at level 10 for 20 minutes, take it to level 12/13 for 15 or even 20 if you can. If you can do 20 then bump it up a notch.

When working with w8's decrease the amount of time between sets. Use a clock or stop watch. The intenisty used with w8's can actually burn more calories than cardio!!!

Diet.. change it up. Go a couple of days high protein, low carbs and high fat.. easiest way to increase fats without trying to figureout what is good fat and bad fat is to use 1 to 2 table spoons of Flas seed oil a day.

Every 3 or 4 day go with high carbs, low fat.. keep protein up though. This day can even be high calories than normal.. you're shocking the body!!! Make sure to keep it low sugars... good carbs and yes Veronica there is such thing called good carbs and carbs and good fats... yams, baked potatoes are an excellent source of good carbs. Brown rice will work too.

But to really get those last few %'s of BF down you need to make sure you have your diet down to the calorie, macroe'd out on the P/C/F!!! Diet is 70% of the fight!!.. actually at this point it's probably closer to 80%!

Originally posted by w8lifter
Well, that about covers it :D Thanks PB....awesome :thumb:

Thank you :)

Oh and make sure to include at least 6 2hr session of hot wild sex a week... if not you'll just be spinning your pedals!!! :D

Originally posted by Pitboss

Thank you :)

Oh and make sure to include at least 6 2hr session of hot wild sex a week... if not you'll just be spinning your pedals!!! :D

Well, that goes w/o saying :D

I see the benfits of really changing it up.

So, I think I'll shock more than my body, combine all of those ideas and eat some brown rice while doing naked cardio at the gym, and add a healthy bit of self-pleasure as a part of my supersets.

Hopefully that will help my fellow trainers stay in a state of shock too.

Infact, think of the shocking possibilities if we all worked out naked ____and______ )(*&^(*%%$^#@$%@%$.....??????????????

Ooops, I nearly blew a microprocessor- sorry:spaz:

PB-

Seriously-
Thanks for the suggestions
tgk

i'm relatively new to this game, but i've been doing cardio for a while now. I found those last few pounds hard to get rid off but if you stick at it they will go. My advice is not to make it seem like you have to do it, make it enjoyable find some cardio you enjoy doing then once you get in a rhythm it will go.

IML Gear Cream!
W8,

What is "LMAO"?

LMAO=Laugh my ass off

I have 3 words for your plateau: Anaerobic Interval Training

Back