• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mmmm Baby

Someone microwaved a 3 week old baby

yea, I know!

WTF!!

Do you think that the mother did it?

Pressure to produce gets the wrong people a hard look by the DA's office. THis then gets the press into a feeding frenzy with the most likely person tried and convicted in the courts of public opinion without a shread of proof. WTF would mom nuke her own lil baby?

Had to be some kind of freaky ass moment to look at her child through that mesh window and hit the time cook>20.00>start sequence. What kind of cooing noises did that baby make as it began to die? How long does it take to microwave an infant to death anyway? Did she stay around to watch or just "set it and forget it"?

Who ever it was that did this should be doused with gasoline and set ablaze :hot:

The world is quickly becoming a better place, day by day.

I flinched when I read about bratty kids who had put a small cat in a microwave and started it, then ran off..their mother caught it just after it started, the young cat was OK.

That made me feel ill; the kids denied it, of course. (the account via an internet friend).

This...is unspeakable. I didn't even want to see the details. Looney bin time.

IML Gear Cream!
I flinched when I read about bratty kids who had put a small cat in a microwave and started it, then ran off..their mother caught it just after it started, the young cat was OK.

That made me feel ill; the kids denied it, of course. (the account via an internet friend).

This...is unspeakable. I didn't even want to see the details. Looney bin time.

Don't care what age they were, that sort of fucked behaviour leads to psychotic problems later in life. If it were up to me, chop the little bastards hands off so they never even think about doing something like that again.
I fucking hate cruelty to annimals.

And to think about doing that to a baby..............god alone knows....

Don't care what age they were, that sort of fucked behaviour leads to psychotic problems later in life. If it were up to me, chop the little bastards hands off so they never even think about doing something like that again.

Completely agree. I would beat the shit out of a kid for doing that.

God how could someone microwave a living creature, human or otherwise.
That's just so terrible.

Pressure to produce gets the wrong people a hard look by the DA's office. THis then gets the press into a feeding frenzy with the most likely person tried and convicted in the courts of public opinion without a shread of proof. WTF would mom nuke her own lil baby?

Had to be some kind of freaky ass moment to look at her child through that mesh window and hit the time cook>20.00>start sequence. What kind of cooing noises did that baby make as it began to die? How long does it take to microwave an infant to death anyway? Did she stay around to watch or just "set it and forget it"?

Who ever it was that did this should be doused with gasoline and set ablaze :hot:
or...put into a microwave and set and forget...(big microwave)

I second this.

As for that fucked up woman, they should put her one of those hangers that they dry the auto paint jobs with until the bitch cooks.

vert.china.jpg

God wanted it to happen... it was part of his plan. :thumb:

To do that is unthinkable. If she did it, she had to be nuts, it's the only explanation I could accept

And nuts still should mean she is strung up.

I hate insanity pleas.

IML Gear Cream!
Why do people believe in the bible?

Dracula > Bible
What does believing in the Bible have to do with BigDyl being immeasurably fucked up?

:(

Maybe she was trying to thaw it out after she put it in the freezer so she could go hang with the homegirls for a few nights? Ghetto Cryogenics.

Back