• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ever heard of Black Hole, a gainer? Help

3ddd

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone used Black Hole ? It's suppose to increaes your appetite and help you gain weight. I'm trying to put on 20lbs by summer. Losing weight is easy for me, I have a high metabolism. Gaining is harder and it's killing me.:wits: Any suggestion would help, thanks. 3D's

Give my Thunder Cat a try!

1.5 C Whole Milk
4 Frozen Strawberries
1 C Ice
1/2 C Oats
1 Banana
2 TBS Natty PB
1 Scoop Strawberry ON

Blend until smooth, have every night before bed!!

Enjoy

Has anyone used Black Hole ? It's suppose to increaes your appetite and help you gain weight. I'm trying to put on 20lbs by summer. Losing weight is easy for me, I have a high metabolism. Gaining is harder and it's killing me.:wits: Any suggestion would help, thanks. 3D's

Ive used Black Hole before, it definitely does what its supposed to.

1.5 C Whole Milk
4 Frozen Strawberries
1 C Ice
1/2 C Oats
1 Banana
2 TBS Natty PB
1 Scoop Strawberry ON

Enjoy

that sounds pretty good, but needs more protein.

put 3/4 a cup of cottage cheese in there too

as far as the product, ive seen good feedback on it, I can only imagine something using pot's appetite stimulant would be pretty effective

Last edited:
You could try ginger too, it will prevent nausea that you get from eating too much.

not sure about your diet but I have the same issues in relation to making gains - I would make sure you are eating in the middle of the night - I made my best weight gains eating PB&J (natural PB, whole wheat, preserves) and a glass of milk at night - It was hard at first because I was not ready to eat at that hour but after awhile I started getting hungry for it and seeing my appetite increase like crazy during the day- don't be afraid to put on a little fat too - persons with high metabolism rates should see additional positive hormonal increases with the increase in body fat % - strength and size will cometh!! you can always cut later -

that sounds pretty good, but needs more protein.

put 3/4 a cup of cottage cheese in there too

as far as the product, ive seen good feedback on it, I can only imagine something using pot's appetite stimulant would be pretty effective

I use 2 scoops of ON, which pushes this baby over 70g. I just get tired of people saying, "Thats too much protien".

As far as the cottage cheese, I think we have discussed that........LOL

1.5 C Whole Milk
4 Frozen Strawberries
1 C Ice
1/2 C Oats
1 Banana
2 TBS Natty PB
1 Scoop Strawberry ON

Enjoy

My god this is delicious. Except I only had like 1 strawberry, plus my blender can't grind ice worth a shit, just needs a weeeee bit of tweaking on my end.

Thanks, for the info. The black hole should be here today and I'll start it up. I tryed all the gainers. They just fill me up but, I'm the same size. I tryed eating more but, I just stuffed. Even that only last a short time. The PB&J I tryed it. I still do it with a glass of whey right before bed. I dont worry about fat, my metabolisem is high and needs to slow down.:jacks: I think Im doing too much. 3ddd

Correct me if I am right, but Blackhole is exclusively some kind of appetite stimulant and not a traditional "gainer" right?

I should of got a job at UPS so I can get my stuff fasted. Yea, I read in a BBmag that Black Hole makes you eat more. Yes, i need the help:nerd:

Well give it a try I suppose.

on BB.com they had a contest eating with black hole. So, i guess it works.:thinking:

Back