• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winter Weather Is Here!

zombul

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I live in Branson and we are getting alot of freezing rain and are supposed to get alot of snow and more ice so I stayed the night at my gym last night and will do the same tonight.Where better to stay,hot tubs sauna's pool,big screen tv and an entire gym.I can't stand not being able to leave but atleast I am here.I had the whole place to myself last night.
I use to really like snow it just sucks when you can't go where you want as well.
Do you like winter?Snow?How will you pass the time?

73 here right now. I have an F150 4WD and it will go in anything but a ton of ice. We never get enough around here to be stuck.

57 here

And don't talk about winter. That word/season should be stricken from ever existing.

64 degrees...on November 30th...in western MA, unusually warm weather. Usually it is 30-40 out this time of year.

It's 16 degrees here. I've been told that I should put a coat on. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
Nevermind DOMS has to beat the weather as well.Misery loves company.:)

I'm not really miserable. I have an extraordinary tolerance for extremes in temperatures. The coldest I've ever been in was -60F while out for a jog and the hottest I've been in was 124F while I was framing a house (hard manual labor).

I like pain. :)

I'm not really miserable. I have an extraordinary tolerance for extremes in temperatures. The coldest I've ever been in was -60F while out for a jog and the hottest I've been in was 124F while I was framing a house (hard manual labor).

I like pain. :)

Where were you jogging in -60F.Was that the wind chill.

69 degrees here. Gald its warm but I can't wait for snow.

I live in Utah. The ambient temperature was 0F with winds over 60MPH. Jogging into a 60MPH head wind is tough.

I can't say I have ever went jogging into a 60MPH wind but it would have to be one hell of a cardio workout.:rocker: Wait; I hate cardio.

I can't say I have ever went jogging into a 60MPH wind but it would have to be one hell of a cardio workout.:rocker: Wait; I hate cardio.

I hate cardio too. That's why I did it though. I promised myself that I wouldn't miss any cardio for a month, no matter what.

46 degrees here....

WTF?? This is AZ? :mad:

The only thing I do like about winter weather is that it does help me feel more "into" the holiday season.Thanksgiving has come and gone and it still didn't feel like the "Holiday's" because it had been so damn warm around here.The weather changed so damn fast though we done a 180 over night.

I just watched that skit for the third time in a row.

It NEVER gets old. My favorite is the one with David Spade and Christina Applegate. Although every time he did that character it was funny as all hell.

It NEVER gets old. My favorite is the one with David Spade and Christina Applegate. Although every time he did that character it was funny as all hell.
That was the first one and the one I was referring to. And yes, it never gets old.

i live in calgary, canada. all last week it was sittin at around -27 degrees Celcius so about -17F and with the windchill it was around -40 degrees celsius. Its safe to say that i hate winter, and for all of you that are looking forward to snow i dare you to live here for a few years. when snow and ice cause my 30 minute drive to school to turn into a 2 hour drive i have plenty of reason to hate this season.

i live in calgary, canada. all last week it was sittin at around -27 degrees Celcius so about -17F and with the windchill it was around -40 degrees celsius. Its safe to say that i hate winter, and for all of you that are looking forward to snow i dare you to live here for a few years. when snow and ice cause my 30 minute drive to school to turn into a 2 hour drive i have plenty of reason to hate this season.

I agree, snow is cool until you have to live in it.

We are gettint snow now.It looks pretty but I'll change my mind when I have to do something in it.The sight of snow makes me think of a fat man in a red outfit.

Back