• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Training I can do with this bench?

ThePerson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I recently ordered a new weight bench. I was just wondering, as I'm waiting for it to arrive, what types of things I can do with this bench (i.e. bench press). Thanks.

Here's a picture of it:

p3061365dt.jpg

Yea I already have around 100 pounds and I'm ordering around 100 more next week.

I have a bar and a short dumbbell bar for lifting for your biceps, etc.

the only thing I would use that bench for flat/incline bench, don't use the gay leg extension/curl, fly thing. You can use it for bulgarian squats

other exercises you can do without the bench are:
BB hack squats, RDLS, military press, pull-ups, rows

check out http://www.bsu.edu/webapps2/strengthlab/home.htm or exrx.net for exercise instruction. and read the stickies to make a program for yourself.

I would have suggested a better quality bench without the attachments, but perhaps someday in the future.

Changing from flat to incline is going to be a blast, I had the same problem with my old school bench. There are much nicer designs now.

That's a great piece of starter equipment. I used to have one like it several years ago when I was relatively new to weightlifting. Even though I now think it is a bootleg piece of crap that I got rid of, it served its purpose back in the day. I just hope you didn't pay too much for it! I think I got mine used for 40 bucks or something. I'm sure the book will tell you what exercises you can do with it, assuming that it comes with a book.

Back