A serious question for the mods/trainers

Rep Points

A serious question for the mods/trainers

Would any of the trainer's on this site; P, CP, Dale, GG etc, like to come to England to teach me. I would like to learn the Olympic Lifts, How to train for athletism and more. To apply to myself and others.

I would pay for hire, plus, free accomodation on me, and if you would like to see any of the sites I would take one on a trip.

This is a serious question, I have thought about travelling to the US to get trained by one of you guys but I got alot on atm attending classes etc also I don't think my parents will let me just yet as I'm only 17.

So any offers? I asked Christian Thib personally online, as he metioned it but atm he is a very busy man

Thanks, Raz
    Cow Pimp - If you don't train your legs you're a dumbfuck. I'm not going to elaborate on why. If it isn't obvious to you, then you deserve the marginal results that you get and hideously unbalanced/injury prone physique that you will build.

Rep Points

Young grasshopper, you have much to learn.
    No Milk, no.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.
    Please read and comment on my journal

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spud View Post
    Young grasshopper, you have much to learn.
    I know that. It's a long exhausting road travelling by myself so I'm looking out for short-cuts.
    Cow Pimp - If you don't train your legs you're a dumbfuck. I'm not going to elaborate on why. If it isn't obvious to you, then you deserve the marginal results that you get and hideously unbalanced/injury prone physique that you will build.

Rep Points

17? How much money do you have? Save that college fund for learning
    You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by goandykid View Post
    17? How much money do you have? Save that college fund for learning
    I am learining Sir. I am taking my YMCA at college atm, this will mean I am qualified as a personal trainer and I get to teach circuit training. However, I would like to learn about Olympic Lifts and atletic techniques etc, this will go for me immensly as a pt. I am also planning to take a diet/nutrtion course after this course, so I'l be rocking!

Rep Points

Oh you also get 'CPR' through the YMCA

Rep Points

I highly doubt anybody is going to travel to england to train you, but maybe they know someone in your area

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mike456 View Post
    I highly doubt anybody is going to travel to england to train you, but maybe they know someone in your area
    Yes mike, this is why I asked the question on a message board full of thousands of members with interests within the fitness industry.

The question is open to anybody who is qualified to teach these things, perhaps there are trainers on here from the UK that is available to help me out. I'm just not aware of any of them. I thought it was worth a try.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Yes mike, this is why I asked the question on a message board full of thousands of members with interests within the fitness industry.

The question is open to anybody who is qualified to teach these things, perhaps there are trainers on here from the UK that is available to help me out. I'm just not aware of any of them. I thought it was worth a try.
    just curious, are you rich?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mike456 View Post
    just curious, are you rich?
    Not particularly, no. Why you ask?

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Not particularly, no. Why you ask?
    Well... because you would have to consider several factors....

Air Travel to the U.K. is gonna set you back a couple grand. Plus... the cost of living expenses. Room/Board/incidentals. Added to the actual fee of a personal trainer which will, most likely, be suplemented to absorb the lost income of clients he would have to leave behind to train you...

All in all you're looking at around 6 to 10 thousand pounds for a good solid 2-months training. And that's a conservative estimate.

One option you could look into is luring Dale over there and then selling him off to a Rich Saudi as a personal slave. Then take THAT money and hire someone else to come train you.
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witmaster View Post
    Well... because you would have to consider several factors....

Air Travel to the U.K. is gonna set you back a couple grand. Plus... the cost of living expenses. Room/Board/incidentals. Added to the actual fee of a personal trainer which will, most likely, be suplemented to absorb the lost income of clients he would have to leave behind to train you...

All in all you're looking at around 6 to 10 thousand pounds for a good solid 2-months training. And that's a conservative estimate.

One option you could look into is luring Dale over there and then selling him off to a Rich Saudi as a personal slave. Then take THAT money and hire someone else to come train you.

And nice calculations, somehow mine came out abit more reasonably satisfying hmmm must of gone wrong somewhere.

Rep Points

I am learining Sir. I am taking my YMCA at college atm, this will mean I am qualified as a personal trainer and I get to teach circuit training. However, I would like to learn about Olympic Lifts and atletic techniques etc, this will go for me immensly as a pt. I am also planning to take a diet/nutrtion course after this course, so I'l be rocking!
    There should me more than enough qualified trainers in your area to satisfy your needs. But if you can pay me $50,000 for the year I'd take it. PM I will send my credentials.
    To achieve Success is certaily tough..but keeping it, much tougher!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by andyo View Post
    There should me more than enough qualified trainers in your area to satisfy your needs. But if you can pay me $50,000 for the year I'd take it. PM I will send my credentials.
    Thanks man, I will be on the look-out.