• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I wanna be a fieldgoal kicer!

jasone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
One problem however. I'm 34 years old and have never tried. :roflmao:

I can go to wal-mart, pick up a football, walk to my local football field, and practice every day. What a life! Even if I am a backup so what? $250,000.00 a year! I only need one to retire.

So, is it possible? I'm sure there is a lot more to it than that. The point is, anyone with a few dollars can get the materials and practice daily. I would give myself 5 years to perfect the craft and try out at the ripe young age of 39 years. Whooo hooo!

One problem however. I'm 34 years old and have never tried. :roflmao:

I can go to wal-mart, pick up a football, walk to my local football field, and practice every day. What a life! Even if I am a backup so what? $250,000.00 a year! I only need one to retire.

So, is it possible? I'm sure there is a lot more to it than that. The point is, anyone with a few dollars can get the materials and practice daily. I would give myself 5 years to perfect the craft and try out at the ripe young age of 39 years. Whooo hooo!
You are having a mid-life crisis.

Every man your age has this fantasy.

You see what happens to field goal kickers at you age, Jason Elam ran for two yards and pulled a hammie. Stick to golf

You see what happens to field goal kickers at you age, Jason Elam ran for two yards and pulled a hammie. Stick to golf

That was SO friggin pathetic.

That was SO friggin pathetic.

I don't know what was more pathetic.

The fact that he pulled the hamstring running on that play....or the fact that they ran such a stupid play with 26sec. left in the half.

Did you see Josh Brown (Seattle kicker) lay the wood on the kickoff return?

That was a nice hit.

The fact that he pulled the hamstring running on that play....or the fact that they ran such a stupid play with 26sec. left in the half.

Its not like that two extra yards really help Elam's Attempt any

I think
Shanihan is one of the top 3 coaches in football. But that call was bush league.

What'd he expect, Elam to break off-tackle for a an endzone run?

I didn't see Elam's run, what happened?

And Pepper, have you seen that video of the Michigan State kciker or punter(not sure which) exact revenge on an entire return team?

Apparently he got hit illegally the last time he kicked and he sprinted down after the kick and took out about 3 players from behind.

I didn't see Elam's run, what happened?

And Pepper, have you seen that video of the Michigan State kciker or punter(not sure which) exact revenge on an entire return team?

Apparently he got hit illegally the last time he kicked and he sprinted down after the kick and took out about 3 players from behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj7LNJYI--U

ROFL :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
haha yea that was the video. There went the whole Marshall punt return team.

Back