• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where and how to start

Meijer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum. Been a member for about 3 weeks. Found the forum while looking for informaiton on a healther lifestyle and natural fitness.

Thus far I very impressed with the site.:thumb:

The question is, "Where and How does one begin to live a healthier lifesyle?" Eat claener, better fitness level, and yes better body image.

I am 52 yr old male retired military officer, I am 6'2" 220 lbs. I have slight issue with high blod presure but other than that health. I was able to pass the PT test prior to retirement by could not pass one now.

There is a lot of good information on the subject. I would fell beter if I had a plan to start with. Looking at starting at the New Year. The Holiday are just to hectic to make good changes. Can change some diet, and increese walk etc

Thanks for your advice.:D

Meijer

welcome to IM.

The best place to start would be to read the stickies in the Diet/nutrition forum and the stickies in the training forum. These will help you get on your way to creating a plan to optimize your health. Post your plan in the proper forums and people will come along and help you revise it and make it as efficient as can be.

Welcome good to have someone who is sincere about their health.

Hola! Welcome aboard! :wave:

Back