• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

danabol

Its a waste of time if you don't use test as a base.
The majority of gains on d-bol are water and you will lose them all.
Just my 2 cents

Your 2 cents imo is correct. I have heard of a few people doing well with it alone, but thats whenever Anabolex was still a bodybuilding site and there was a guy there that had a breakdown over how to take it to keep gains. But other than that the popular majority of people will tell you its not worth taking without test.

sorry guys I'm new to this steroid thing I'm 44 been working out for way over 20 years but time has got me I am also an engineer but this is out of my leauge when you say test I'm looking at about 5 different kinds.If thats where I start what is my best bet there is no plain test,help thanks

Testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. Both are long esters so they only require 1-2 shots a week. On a first cycle, 500 mg a week is perfect.

Have your doc check your test levels. You may be able to get HRT.

jersey devil

Testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. Both are long esters so they only require 1-2 shots a week. On a first cycle, 500 mg a week is perfect.

Have your doc check your test levels. You may be able to get HRT.

Thanks that is a great idea I'm getting up there in age. I got what your saying, thanks.

Back