• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How financially well off are you?

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You'll probably be surprised. There's a site that tells you where you sit economically on the world scale (not just in Western countries).

Quote from the site:
"Every year we gaze enviously at the lists of the richest people in world.
Wondering what it would be like to have that sort of cash. But where
would you sit on one of those lists? "

You can try it here.

Factoid:
"Three billion people live on less than $2 per day while 1.3 billion get by on less than $1 per day. Seventy percent of those living on less than $1 per day are women."

You are the 55,827,298 richest person in the world!
You're in the TOP 0.93% richest people in the world!

Sweet I am loaded.

Too bad I still can't afford shit.

Dammit! I did it again!

Great...just great. Now I'm going to catch shit again... :mad:

Damn you Firefox! Damn you and your tabs!!!

Could a mod please move this to Open Chat...

I can't get any richer then the 107,000th in the world :(

Oh and smooth move with the online journal post. I think we will leave it here. Heck I may even bump up the other thread just so they are side by side.

I'm the 786,570 richest person on earth! Woooohooooo! So do I get something for that?

I see what you're saying IainDaniel I tweaked with the numbers too and could only get to 107,000 place.

I see what you're saying IainDaniel I tweaked with the numbers too and could only get to 107,000 place.

I played with it a bit. I think the problem may be bad math on the part the programmer.

It's also possible that it's a gimmick that's trying to get you donate money. :shrug:

Have you ever wondered how much of the world lives on the charity of others? Quite a bit, I'd bet.

Especially when you consider the tax breaks we get for giving to charities. I'd rather give it away than give it to Uncle Sam .... so I do.

Especially when you consider the tax breaks we get for giving to charities. I'd rather give it away than give it to Uncle Sam .... so I do.

I don't trust the government with the money that they take from me. There's no way in hell I'm going to trust them with more.

It's a rare day that give to any charity. I usually just do something in my own neighborhood, instead.

DID YOU KNOW..?

The world's 225 richest people now have a combined wealth of $1 trillion. That's equal to the combined annual income of the world's 2.5 billion poorest people

I didn't know.

You are the 262,713,044 richest person in the world!

You are the 25,636,797 richest person in the world!
You're in the TOP 0.42%
richest people in the world!

IML Gear Cream!
It told me to, "Get a job you fucking loser." Must be a problem in the code.

You are the 12,435,114 richest person in the world. You are in the top 0.2% richest people in the world. Yeah baby!!!:rocker:

I cheated though, I entered total household income. Still looks nice though.:D

NO, I will NOT loan you money. GO AWAY!!!:mad:

You are the 12,435,114 richest person in the world. You are in the top 0.2% richest people in the world. Yeah baby!!!:rocker:

I cheated though, I entered total household income. Still looks nice though.:D

NO, I will NOT loan you money. GO AWAY!!!:mad:
I figured thats what it meant was household income, cause I lived at one time where we 3 kids had to cut a vienna snausage into thirds and then squish it across a piece of bread to get full flavor with some mustard for dinner...

You're in the TOP 0.33%
richest people in the world!

Big fucking deal. I want more.

It doesnt like it if you put .00 at the end if the amount. I thought I was rich for a minute

I would much rather do a comparison with just people in the USA.

I know I am no where near rich.
My calcs including my gf's grandfather who now resides with us and has relinquished all control of his finances puts us in well above $100,000 yet I feel no where near financially stable....:confused: I mean is that wrong?

that depends on what you mean by financially stable, also too many variables...if you made $100k in Oklahoma versus in NYC you would be very well off in OK, but barely making it in NYC. it also depends on your lifestyle, one person can live very well on $100k, yet another could be in debt.

Back