IronMag Research Chems


Watson

Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Watson

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Power Rack
    Posts
    2,303
    Rep Points
    1238818

    Watson

    Does any one know of a manufacturer named WATSON that distributes TEST possibbly to pharmacy's.

  2. #2
    Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pirate!'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,579
    Rep Points
    16274791

    They make generic test:

    http://www.watsonpharm.com/products/...roup=alpha&c=T

    Their hydrocodone are nice, too. :
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

    How to Use HCG

  3. #3
    Registered User
    BigPapaPump68's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,491
    Rep Points
    2096464

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    They make generic test:

    http://www.watsonpharm.com/products/...roup=alpha&c=T

    Their hydrocodone are nice, too. :
    Now were talking

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Power Rack
    Posts
    2,303
    Rep Points
    1238818

    Thanks guys,and do you know anyone thats tried their products?

  5. #5
    Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pirate!'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,579
    Rep Points
    16274791

    Nope, but I'm sure it's top-notch.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Power Rack
    Posts
    2,303
    Rep Points
    1238818

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    Nope, but I'm sure it's top-notch.
    Thanks bro.

  7. #7
    MicroTel
    microtel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    54
    Rep Points
    -125170

    Quote Originally Posted by zombul View Post
    Thanks guys,and do you know anyone thats tried their products?

    yes, i've been on WATSON test-cyp since December '05. i was on Upjohn before but it's all the same chemical code. Watson Test-Cyp is all my pharmacy gives me now. i prefer a 21 gauge 1" syringe b/c the stuff is so thick. Watson is located in Arizona, and has an updated website. google it.

    here's what the med info in each bottle says: 94% of synthetic testosterone is flushed out of the body, leaving only 6% absorption. sux. the Upjohn bottle says the same thing.

  8. #8
    Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pirate!'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,579
    Rep Points
    16274791

    Quote Originally Posted by microtel View Post

    here's what the med info in each bottle says: 94% of synthetic testosterone is flushed out of the body, leaving only 6% absorption. sux. the Upjohn bottle says the same thing.
    Something is amiss here. Testosterone doesn't leave your body, and it isn't absorbed, either. Do you have a pic of where it says this?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

    How to Use HCG

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Mudge's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    24,494
    Rep Points
    121800058

    90-95% of testosterone is neutralized, it takes awhile before it leaves the body so 'flushed' is just a way to explain it to an idiot.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    10

    Crazy I just knew watson for the blue tab 10s

  11. #11
    Registered User
    stronger4ever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    851
    Rep Points
    55260954

    I used to use test from watson, its the stuff you get from walmart. Literally lol

  12. #12
    Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    6,148
    Rep Points
    564197639

    watson=human grade



    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  13. #13
    Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    6,148
    Rep Points
    564197639

    Quote Originally Posted by ontopthegame85 View Post
    watson=human grade
    fda approved



    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  14. #14
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by mudge View Post
    90-95% of testosterone is neutralized, it takes awhile before it leaves the body so 'flushed' is just a way to explain it to an idiot.
    haha
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Power Rack
    Posts
    2,303
    Rep Points
    1238818

    Appreciate the feed back guys, it was a quality product.

  16. #16
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,237
    Rep Points
    565426092

    Watson is the bomb. I know they make test but they also make all sorts of other goodies!

    Perc's or Vic 10's are probably the best thing they make.

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    44
    Rep Points
    40987

    yes it used to be (steris) its great stuff wish i couls get some .

  18. #18
    big for a notbig


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SLUMERICA
    Posts
    2,416
    Rep Points
    293087326

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Perc's or Vic 10's are probably the best thing they make.

    Besides their morphine and hydromorphone. Fuckin junkies.
    Cumming day and night.

  19. #19
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,237
    Rep Points
    565426092

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Besides their morphine and hydromorphone. Fuckin junkies.

    Dilated's are a whole different ballgame son.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Machine455's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    141
    Rep Points
    11438892

    I just got precribed to cyp 200 a week. Got watson brand from walgreens. Very well dosed. Even got good results on only 200mg a week. Got great results after i added 800mg of eq though.

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Kirk B's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN THE ZONE
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Points
    87073838

    they make percocets lol

Similar Threads

  1. Got Watson this time
    By hoyle21 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 06:16 PM
  2. Emma Watson, all grown up
    By TheGreatSatan in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:35 AM
  3. Who are you rooting for IBM's Watson or Mankind?
    By maniclion in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 03:03 PM
  4. James Watson, get to the back of the bus...boy!
    By min0 lee in forum General Health & Awareness
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 12:18 PM
  5. Watson Test Cyp Expiration Dates
    By microtel in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 01:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->