• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fighting at a bar..

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not that I am condoning it, but has anyone gotten arrested after getting into a fight? Or just thrown out and maybe tresspassed?

Again, I am not making any suggestions, but I know some people on here have gotten into fights at bars/clubs and know that at times, theres nothing you can do about it.

I'm at the bar about 6 days a week and I have never been in a fight, then again i'm not an arrogant asshole. I will say that there has been a handfull of times where I was real close, usually because of my dumbass friends though. Personally, guys who go out to the bar looking for a fight are immature fuckheads. I go to the bar to bullshit with friends and look for pussy, not to prove how fucking badass and retarded I am.

Not that I am condoning it, but has anyone gotten arrested after getting into a fight? Or just thrown out and maybe tresspassed?

Again, I am not making any suggestions, but I know some people on here have gotten into fights at bars/clubs and know that at times, theres nothing you can do about it.

A few weekends back a real prick was in my face talking shit on Americans, so I headbutt him. The bartenders recognized that he was a cunt, and I walked out after headbutting him, so they didnt make much of an issue over it.

If that had happened at home, I imagine I would have been tossed about pretty quickly. Luckily, things are different here.

I agree though, if someone is looking for a fight then he is just an asshole... but if that asshole is picking one with you, and he takes it a physical level, then you are a good man to defend yourself and properly show him the floor. :thumb:

A few weekends back a real prick was in my face talking shit on Americans, so I headbutt him. The bartenders recognized that he was a cunt, and I walked out after headbutting him, so they didnt make much of an issue over it.

If that had happened at home, I imagine I would have been tossed about pretty quickly. Luckily, things are different here.

I agree though, if someone is looking for a fight then he is just an asshole... but if that asshole is picking one with you, and he takes it a physical level, then you are a good man to defend yourself and properly show him the floor. :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ive been chucked out nearly every club in this city.

For getten to drunk and asken for to much drink.

Sometimes Ive been really really drunk and asked to leave I am not violent just wreckles but had alot of violent confrontations. Had guys attack me a feuw times in clubs.

If your a big guy and u look like u work out bouncers want to hurt u.

There not alot of things that havent happened.

My pals were out clubben I sadly missed it.
My pal was in a pizza shop after clubben and he bought a pizza.
Hes a small guy 5'6 guys like to mess with him so this fucken arse whole hit shis pizza over and laughs at him in says what u gonna do hahaha.

So he grabbed him stuck the head in him and started brawlen in the pizza shop he was taken on a guy who was 5'10 he fucke dhis nose up and theres blood all over his white shirt. then his pal tries to seperate it and my othe rpal put a kick in to his pals head. They were walken down the road ma other pal who was with the 5'6 guy went across the road to get a donni so these 2 guys come up and knocked him to the ground so they go away and then he was walken and just collapsed and went unconscious then had to go for brai scans.

My pals were out clubben I sadly missed it.
My pal was in a pizza shop after clubben and he bought a pizza.
Hes a small guy 5'6 guys like to mess with him so this fucken arse whole hit shis pizza over and laughs at him in says what u gonna do hahaha.

So he grabbed him stuck the head in him and started brawlen in the pizza shop he was taken on a guy who was 5'10 he fucke dhis nose up and theres blood all over his white shirt. then his pal tries to seperate it and my othe rpal put a kick in to his pals head. They were walken down the road ma other pal who was with the 5'6 guy went across the road to get a donni so these 2 guys come up and knocked him to the ground so they go away and then he was walken and just collapsed and went unconscious then had to go for brai scans.

A little excited typing that out? Take your time and use punctuation.

Seriously though, you should stop typing.

Who the heck is gonna try and decipher that drivel.

I'm at the bar about 6 days a week and I have never been in a fight, then again i'm not an arrogant asshole. I will say that there has been a handfull of times where I was real close, usually because of my dumbass friends though. Personally, guys who go out to the bar looking for a fight are immature fuckheads. I go to the bar to bullshit with friends and look for pussy, not to prove how fucking badass and retarded I am.

Thats basically me. However last night was different.

Now Ive gotten into fights in parking lots...but I kinda expected it.

Last night this lil guy who is actually notorious for starting fights approched my date. He knew her and I didnt care. What I did care was how he approached us. He whispered something to this huge black guy and then they both walked over. I KNOW he said something like "watch my back while i hit on her."

Needless to say they came over and for about 20 straight secs, this black guy was staring at me. I had had it and just asked him: yes? "what?" why are you staring at me? "cuz i want to" well im not gay.. Then it escalates.

I looked behind them and noticed the bouncers were wathcing us. Needless to say, I thought that they knew that I was minding my own business...but well get back to them..

Now I got this, I dont know 6'2-6'3 240-250 black guy in my face. They wanted to go across the street to fight. I said, if youre bad then youll do it here. Now, I dont know how to type that down any other way, but it really wasnt as confrontational as it seems. I said I didnt want to get arrested and they said, "we dont care if we get arrested." I said, then why do I gotta leave the bar to take care of you guys? Next thing I know the lil guy says "do you know who this is? he plays for the tampa bay buccaneers." I said, I dont care if he plays for god, I just want to know why hes staring at me.

Then the lil lord of the rings kid says this..

You arent afraid of a black football player? I said, I dont care what race he is. The NIGGER gets in my face and says something about him being black..he got in MY face. Guess what? The bouncer yokes me up and throws ME out. NOw that I am outside, I waited to take on two guys. One big, one small. Neither came out. My date came out and we got in my car and left.

Now, I was told I didnt "back down," but I felt like I did! I did say from time to time that I "am not here to fight." ANd yet I get kicked out. I thought the bouncer did me a favor, but he says to me "thats what you get for talking shit." I laughed at him...the bouncer...about 5'8, 150lbs.

Sorry so long...

IML Gear Cream!
Cool na u didnt act fucked up U didnt back down either and u werent stupid u never went across the street.

I hope youre right. Even though they didnt strike me at any time, I didnt either. ANd its really cookign my noodle right now.

The lil guy I spoke of knows a lot of people around here. A few bars have banned this poor bastard cuz of how many fights he gets into. I dont think he wanted to fight me in the beginning, thats what his friend was for. He did want my date though. She told me hes a woman beater. Something about being at a party with her ex and he was there and hit his girlfriend in front of everyone. Real stud.

Anyway, since he knows a few people I told everyone about him being tough tonight. I constantly got the "to you?!" reaction, but I wanted to know if it was true about the black guy. AND. I wanted to know his name.

Either way, the lil guy woulda been no contest. But the black guy wouldve been a battle. However, if I fought him and won, I would feel fucking great. But at what cost? Getting arrested? Fuck that.

Yeah just avoid fights even if u win u can loose in other ways.

If he severly diss u or u think hes gonna try and assault u or does then thats the time to use violence.

Guys like him if hes getten cocky kid on your not botheren and act the defenceless one then go for a strike. If youve not got a Ko punch or dont know dont use a punch as your first strike.

U got nothen to prove and youve lost nothen so everythins cool.

Im pretty sure it wasnt a Bucs player....I dont know, just something about a football player risking his career over some little pip squeak doesn't sound right....Who is his "friend", which if he was a football player he probably hardly knew whatsoever....

Im pretty sure it wasnt a Bucs player....I dont know, just something about a football player risking his career over some little pip squeak doesn't sound right....Who is his "friend", which if he was a football player he probably hardly knew whatsoever....

I dont buy it either. He was pretty big though...and all front top teeth were gold.

I just dont understand why I was kicked out. I was on a fucking date, for christ's sake!

Bouncers are like cops...They can get on a power trip themselves...

We have had times where cops come into the clubs and the bouncers will try and tag along with them and act like they are doing police work along with the cops.

Too bad 1000% of people who try to start fights at bars have zero fighting skills. I don't actually think I've seen a street fight where anyone can actually fight. Pathetic.

Thinking someone who is jacked up can fight is right on par with the guy who thinks the "more cut person" should win an MMA fight.

IML Gear Cream!
The 1st rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club.

Bouncers are like cops...They can get on a power trip themselves...

We have had times where cops come into the clubs and the bouncers will try and tag along with them and act like they are doing police work along with the cops.

But still, me? I was the 'victim.' Why didnt they have a power trip with tiny tim or king kong?

Weight divisions are for competitive fighters. Your average bar room jabber can weigh anything he wants, but he will get destroyed by someone that knows what they are doing, even if they weigh 150 lb's.

Too bad 1000% of people who try to start fights at bars have zero fighting skills. I don't actually think I've seen a street fight where anyone can actually fight. Pathetic.
..being a bouncer....I rely on this fact. MOST of the guys who CAN fight...have nothing to prove, and they don't fight...unless provoked. Most of the time..not all. Some guys are just assholes.

As far as bouncers being assholes....depends on the person. I have some guys on staff that are 'hot rods'...wanting to find people doing...something then throw them out.
Me...I'm there for the women. I joke around: I let the OTHER guys get them drunk..then I take them home. Snazzy little system... :)

The way I do it:
I prefer to talk to people.
I give them options:
1) calm down, walk off (if getting ready to fight)
-or-
2) leave

if somebody needs to leave:
1) You can walk out w/ your dignity intact
-or-
2) we'll take you out.

Weight divisions are for competitive fighters. Your average bar room jabber can weigh anything he wants, but he will get destroyed by someone that knows what they are doing, even if they weigh 150 lb's.
Depends.

If youre talking about a striker, then possibly, but BJJ, wrestling etc all go out the window. If there wasnt a ref there, who would stop the choke? You really know when someone is asleep vs. dead in the heat of battle? Plus, whose going to let that shit happen. Chances are, the odds stop being even when a friend sees their friend choking and steps in. I would. I am going to let my good friend possibly die over pride?

I guess you agree and disagree with me by default.

Beating up the lil trouble maker woulda been fine because though hes small, hes a fighter. BUT. Beating the larger guy wouldnt been cuz he couldnt fight as well as me...I see where that is going.

Personally, I dont care cuz it didnt happen. Id like to know though if this happened again, what are my chances of getting arrested?

..being a bouncer....I rely on this fact. MOST of the guys who CAN fight...have nothing to prove, and they don't fight...unless provoked. Most of the time..not all. Some guys are just assholes.

As far as bouncers being assholes....depends on the person. I have some guys on staff that are 'hot rods'...wanting to find people doing...something then throw them out.
Me...I'm there for the women. I joke around: I let the OTHER guys get them drunk..then I take them home. Snazzy little system... :)

The way I do it:
I prefer to talk to people.
I give them options:
1) calm down, walk off (if getting ready to fight)
-or-
2) leave

if somebody needs to leave:
1) You can walk out w/ your dignity intact
-or-
2) we'll take you out.

I used to be a bouncer about a year ago, so I know how it works and where the perks come in. This time the bouncer at hand clearly knew the guys who approached me OR he wanted to suck this allegid football players dick.

I figured the bouncers would jump in when I got hit, so I waited. Instead, they jumped in when the gorilla got in MY face.

See the unequal balance?

Well, mi amigo...sorry this happend to you...
But, as stated earler...those guys were in the bar talking tough...you had a girl in arm..they had....themselves...
:)

Your life must be truly pathetic.

Back