IronMag Research Chems


Totally Pissed Off

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Ryan-Boro


    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    middlesbrough
    Posts
    424
    Rep Points
    117349

    Totally Pissed Off






    i had yet again another "lesson in steroids" by all the bums in the pub who have never set foot in a gym and jus drink beer n eat shit all day.
    they told me how i will fill up with water,my hair will fall out,my cock n balls will shrink,my liver will die and i will get coverd i acne etc etc etc. and obviously no matter how much i gave them the real info,they were having non of it,so i got kinda pissed off n told them how ignorant n stupid they are etc,then ofcourse i had "roid rage" :|
    dont u find people like this THE most annoying people ever!!!
    they live ther lifes doin fuck all,jus bum about and are in the worst state of health,yet when it comes to roids,ther all experts

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Mudge's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    24,463
    Rep Points
    117244243

    if that is what they believe then let them believe it, if you keep talking to people about it you may get yourself into trouble. Fuck em.

  3. #3
    Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR
    ZECH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Down by the River
    Posts
    20,185
    Rep Points
    433295487

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudge View Post
    if that is what they believe then let them believe it, if you keep talking to people about it you may get yourself into trouble. Fuck em.
    Yep!




    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  4. #4
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,155
    Rep Points
    81654611

    The average person knows jack shit about training let alone AAS. Don't worry about them.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    67
    Rep Points
    10

    Hey FuFu there just looken out for u and the roid rage there just haven a laugh.

    I know what u mean about ppl preaching about bodybuilding excetra Ive been stereotyped because I weight train.

    Fufu I would stay away from steriods well its your choice jus tbe aware of the risks.

    In never discuss steriods with a non user. Guys get caught out all the time with that.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23
    Rep Points
    10

    I've always had the impression that steroids were bad for you... this is not the case?

  7. #7
    Lexen Xtreme


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    4,366
    Rep Points
    6846048

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    Hey FuFu there just looken out for u and the roid rage there just haven a laugh.

    I know what u mean about ppl preaching about bodybuilding excetra Ive been stereotyped because I weight train.

    Fufu I would stay away from steriods well its your choice jus tbe aware of the risks.

    In never discuss steriods with a non user. Guys get caught out all the time with that.
    Fufu, am I the only one confused about what this guy's talking about? He thinks you're going to do a cycle soon???

  8. #8
    Londoner
    mrmark's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,009
    Rep Points
    1500510

    Quote Originally Posted by cwa2008 View Post
    I've always had the impression that steroids were bad for you... this is not the case?
    as with my things, such as booze, it depends how much and what you do.
    I love it when a plan comes together.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    67
    Rep Points
    10

    Well that was my impression I got from the post he sent and the post Mudge wrote.

    In this guy aint any guy this guys TheBigA

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    67
    Rep Points
    10

    Steriods effect u whether u like it or not some where down the line.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Power Rack
    Posts
    2,303
    Rep Points
    1238818

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan-Boro View Post
    i had yet again another "lesson in steroids" by all the bums in the pub who have never set foot in a gym and jus drink beer n eat shit all day.
    they told me how i will fill up with water,my hair will fall out,my cock n balls will shrink,my liver will die and i will get coverd i acne etc etc etc. and obviously no matter how much i gave them the real info,they were having non of it,so i got kinda pissed off n told them how ignorant n stupid they are etc,then ofcourse i had "roid rage" :|
    dont u find people like this THE most annoying people ever!!!
    they live ther lifes doin fuck all,jus bum about and are in the worst state of health,yet when it comes to roids,ther all experts
    I'm with you on this with exercise and nutrition in general.I havn't went to the dark side though I have used SD and many legal things,and it isn't readily available in my area.However it is still ridiculous when some idiot starts talking out his ass and pretending to know what he is talking about when he doesn't.That same tard will go home and cook off the rest of his meth.

  12. #12
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    169
    Rep Points
    10

    Yea he will go home smoke a cigeratte, eat some saturated fats lay on couch
    and point his finger at everybody else.

  13. #13
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    169
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan-Boro View Post
    i had yet again another "lesson in steroids" by all the bums in the pub who have never set foot in a gym and jus drink beer n eat shit all day.
    they told me how i will fill up with water,my hair will fall out,my cock n balls will shrink,my liver will die and i will get coverd i acne etc etc etc. and obviously no matter how much i gave them the real info,they were having non of it,so i got kinda pissed off n told them how ignorant n stupid they are etc,then ofcourse i had "roid rage" :|
    dont u find people like this THE most annoying people ever!!!
    they live ther lifes doin fuck all,jus bum about and are in the worst state of health,yet when it comes to roids,ther all experts
    My cock will shrink

  14. #14
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Points
    349837105

    Quote Originally Posted by cwa2008 View Post
    I've always had the impression that steroids were bad for you... this is not the case?
    for a 16 year old, yes they are bad for you. for guys who have multiple years of experience training, are knowlegeable in the subject and go about it intelligently they can be an effective training tool to reach ones goals with limited adverse effects.

  15. #15
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,155
    Rep Points
    81654611

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    Hey FuFu there just looken out for u and the roid rage there just haven a laugh.

    I know what u mean about ppl preaching about bodybuilding excetra Ive been stereotyped because I weight train.

    Fufu I would stay away from steriods well its your choice jus tbe aware of the risks.

    In never discuss steriods with a non user. Guys get caught out all the time with that.
    lol, what? I have never used AAS, nor do I plan to. How did I give off that perception?
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  16. #16
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,155
    Rep Points
    81654611

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156 View Post
    Fufu, am I the only one confused about what this guy's talking about? He thinks you're going to do a cycle soon???
    lawl, I am confused to. Funny, I am always wary to post in the Anabolic Zone too. Then something like that happens.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Power Rack
    Posts
    2,303
    Rep Points
    1238818

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu View Post
    lawl, I am confused to. Funny, I am always wary to post in the Anabolic Zone too. Then something like that happens.
    FUFU you should be ashamed of yourself abusing roids and selling them to children.
    I think he got yours and Ryan's post mixed up.

  18. #18
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,155
    Rep Points
    81654611

    Quote Originally Posted by zombul View Post
    FUFU you should be ashamed of yourself abusing roids and selling them to children.
    I think he got yours and Ryan's post mixed up.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    67
    Rep Points
    10






    I ment Ryan-Boro I must of been high on Crack cocaine when I typed that

Similar Threads

  1. Pissed At my employess and pissed I bought a car..
    By twotuff in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 06:46 PM
  2. Be THIS totally built yourself
    By John H. in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:31 PM
  3. Totally Phucked Myself!!!
    By Uthinkso in forum Training
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 04:42 PM
  4. Wow, totally f*cked up.
    By Dale Mabry in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 12:08 PM
  5. Totally went off of my training
    By Distortion in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2001, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->