• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lindsay Lohan in AA meetings

Bazooka Tooth

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
NEW YORK - Lindsay Lohan says she's been going to Alcoholics Anonymous meetings for a year, but hasn't talked about it because "it's no one's business."

"I just left an AA meeting," the 20-year-old actress tells People magazine in a story posted Tuesday on its Web site.

"I haven't had a drink in seven days. Or anything," she says. "I'm not even legal to, so why would I? I don't drink when I go to clubs. I drink with my friends at home, but there's no need to. I feel better not drinking. It's more fun. I have Red Bull."

"I've been going to AA for a year by the way," Lohan adds. When asked why didn't she say so until recently, she replies: "Well it's no one's business. That's why it's anonymous!"

Quote:
"I've been going to AA for a year

Quote:
I haven't had a drink in seven days

:roflmao:

she's pacing herself...

:shrug:

Does anyone really care? That's the real question.

True story, when is she going to pose for Playboy?

On second thought, I don't want to know. Not unless she gains 20 lbs.

I'd go just to pick her up. Roofie colada would do the trick.

Does anyone really care? That's the real question.

Apparently some people read the tabloids in here, they probably watch Oprah and Guiding Life too.

So if it is no ones buisness why is she telling people now? She used to be hot, now shes kinda blah!

In other news - nobody gives a shit.

Back