• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is this juice bad?

it looks like it has a lot of sugar for only 8oz.

Too much sugur! Juice get pushed as a highly healthy beverage. It really isn't, atleast not most. It is just like soda with some vitamins.

this juice looks better than most, since it doesn't have added table sugar. the reason it's got such a high sugar content is it's dense... more like a slushy.... but the sugar comes from real fruit.

lots of juices are juice + sugar water. why pay for sugar water?

this brand is good, so is odwalla, but they are both pretty expensive. next step down is juicy juice, b/c no added sugar.

whole fruit is better than juice, but this juice is better than most other juices, IMO.

I think juices are fine. I wouldn't drink 4 bottles a day, but you could do a lot worse. Missing a couple grams of fiber is no biggie if you have enough in the rest of your diet.

i would limit myself to one a day
but thats myself...

i eat chinese one a week min so that just shows were my priorities are..:doh:

i would limit myself to one a day
but thats myself...

i eat chinese one a week min so that just shows were my priorities are..:doh:

I dont think chinese is that bad, I just get steamed rice with broccoli beef and maybe some shrimp and veggies, and if i am feeling really good i eat orange chicken hehe

Back