• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

email scammer or not?(dont worry i didnt post a source!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbdumbdinkel3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so did anyone else get an email offering "supplies" recently? my first assumption is a scam but who knows... i have always used buddies from the gym but i am always looking for new things so im just wondering if anyone had some words of wisdom.

Was it an email that someone sent you through this forum? If so then its probably a scammer, yes - and it should have their member name in the email as well if that is the case.

Generally speaking, sources dont send unsolicited emails. Legit guys usually already have the business, and wouldn't know you from Shinola, ergo they wouldn't know if you were the kind of person they'd even want to do business with and remain safe.

Do people get spammed? All the time.

didnt leave a screen name or anything...so probly not from this site. but wouldnt know anywhere else they got it from....here is the email:

Hi we are offering u

Test/Sust/Winny/Deca/Dbol/HGH...

and other gear!

Please if u have any questions, or wish to see price list feel free to ask
it!

Thanks for your time!

....and so i asked for the price list and they sent me a decent amount of info back

Last edited:
Was it an email that someone sent you through this forum? If so then its probably a scammer, yes - and it should have their member name in the email as well if that is the case.

Generally speaking, sources dont send unsolicited emails. Legit guys usually already have the business, and wouldn't know you from Shinola, ergo they wouldn't know if you were the kind of person they'd even want to do business with and remain safe.

Do people get spammed? All the time.

Is it that bad?I mean is there people on here you know are scammers by there screen name?:confused:

Definitely :spam: IMHO

Is it that bad?I mean is there people on here you know are scammers by there screen name?:confused:

I was just curious if he was sent email through the forum or not. One of my email address' gets steroid spam and it is not registered on any boards at all, people get GH and steroid spam even if they dont lift just as I get wrinkle cream remover shit too. I even got spam at my last job about ordering auto parts from CHINA directly from a company residing in China.

Do I need oxygen sensors for cars I never even heard of? Hell no.

Sometimes spam is just random.

I have however heard that at least one person on this board still active deals, no not me and I haven't heard anything about it on some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back