IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

How do you guys deal with bullies?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    3UZFE

Rep Points

How do you guys deal with bullies?

I can hold my own very well when it comes to fights and conflicts, but this is a different situation.
    In school, the're this one kid who pisses the shit out of me on a daily basis by saying smartass comments with the rest of his buddies(the kind that travel in packs).
    I would love nothing more then to beat his brains in, but I dont want to risk getting suspended. It's my final year in high school, don't want a suspension to be the factor that makes a college turn me down, if you know what I mean. If anyone was in this situation, how did you deal with it? Thanks.

Rep Points

You havent applied anywhere yet? Get him to punch you first or just fight him yourself. Or once you get accepted, go for it. If these are senior guys I doubt they'd go bitch you out afterwards. Just make sure the time and place are right, and that youre provoked first.
    You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LexusGS View Post
    I can hold my own very well when it comes to fights and conflicts, but this is a different situation.
    In school, the're this one kid who pisses the shit out of me on a daily basis by saying smartass comments with the rest of his buddies(the kind that travel in packs).
    I would love nothing more then to beat his brains in, but I dont want to risk getting suspended. It's my final year in high school, don't want a suspension to be the factor that makes a college turn me down, if you know what I mean. If anyone was in this situation, how did you deal with it? Thanks.
    be a bigger smartass back and say something his friends cant deny is funny, makes him look like a pussy, but makes you look good at the same time

hes being a dick because your letting him. dont let it bother you, be confident and grow some balls
    www.monmouthkettlebells.blogspot.com
    AJ Oliva RKC, FMS
    Central NJ

3UZFE

Rep Points

Yes, I have a pplied to a few colleges at this time and waiting for their response, which is part of the problem.

Rep Points

Which ones? GPA, SAT? I'm a senior too.

If it helps, If I was one state down I'd help you beat his ass.
    You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Completely ignore him...if he tries to push you or grab you (if he's the type that I dealt with he will) then bust his nose wide open where he tears up and has 2 blackeyes....naw don't do that just ignore him and brush aside his attempts to push you or grab you..just change your routine so you don't come near him...unless he's in your class...
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

Don't completely avoid him IMHO, that shows weakness. Changing your whole schedule just to avoid him means = letting him win.

Fight and win = he's a bitch

Fight and lose or trouble = respect

3UZFE

Rep Points

He's not the kind that will grab me because he knows I will fuck him up. I told him off today and he shut his mouth. Later I hear he was talking about me again after I left which pissed me off. That's the thing, I know I will knock his head off if we get into a fight, but I dont want to get into any shit with the school officials if you know what I mean.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by goandykid View Post
    Don't completely avoid him IMHO, that shows weakness. Changing your whole schedule just to avoid him means = letting him win.

Fight and win = he's a bitch

Fight and lose or trouble = respect
    I always ignored them, I figured I made out in the end after I had graduated and went on to achieve better things than my bullies...in fact I just found out one of my bullies is a science teacher at my old high school...I emailed him bragging about how I was living in Hawaii in my own home living the good life and he's stuck in hicksville Texas with a "FAT" wife(Yep he married one of our classmates, who also is a staff memeber there)and babysitting Jr, high kids all day...
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

Maybe I'm a bad influence or a hot head, but I say put that kid in his place.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am usually the first to say fuck him up but I am not going to this time.You are about to graduate high school and I swear to you this is more fucking important than you could possibly imagine.I hate to ever say this but it may be best to let it ride for now bro.After shool you'll probably never see him again and if you do,by all means unleash hell on him but not now. I am telling you that at this point you have more to loose.I hate a pussy that won't stand up for himself but I can't honestly advise you to follow through with anything that could in anyway jeprodize your future.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    I always ignored them, I figured I made out in the end after I had graduated and went on to achieve better things than my bullies...in fact I just found out one of my bullies is a science teacher at my old high school...I emailed him bragging about how I was living in Hawaii in my own home living the good life and he's stuck in hicksville Texas with a "FAT" wife(Yep he married one of our classmates, who also is a staff memeber there)and babysitting Jr, high kids all day...
    I'm more of an instant satisfaction kind of guy. Also, your will power must be a lot higher than mine.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zombul View Post
    I am usually the first to say fuck him up but I am not going to this time.You are about to graduate high school and I swear to you this is more fucking important than you could possibly imagine.I hate to ever say this but it may be best to let it ride for now bro.After shool you'll probably never see him again and if you do,by all means unleash hell on him but not now. I am telling you that at this point you have more to loose.I hate a pussy that won't stand up for himself but I can't honestly advise you to follow through with anything that could in anyway jeprodize your future.
    One fight doesnt equal expulsion, atleast not at my school. Suspension yes, but only if you throw the first punch or extended the fight. I still say go for it under the right circumstances, at least you can say it was aggravated, be safe w/ your future tho.

3UZFE

Rep Points

Thanks for the advice, this is exactly what got me questioning whether it's really worht beating the fuck out of him because I'm so close to graduation.

Rep Points

Any decision? Keep us updated, I want to hear the fight recap eventually. Sherdog style.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was suspended several times in highscool and really regret it.I have moved and never see anyone that I was trying to impress I guess.In high school we all think we are bad asses though;I know I did.

Rep Points

I don't consider myself a bad ass, just self respecting.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Kick him in the balls.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't consider myself a bad ass, just self respecting.
    Thats cool bro,just pick your battles man.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    Kick him in the balls.
    Works everytime.

Rep Points

Thats cool bro,just pick your battles man.
    Yeah I hear ya. Either way, fuck 'em.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm more of an instant satisfaction kind of guy. Also, your will power must be a lot higher than mine.
    I was more of a fly low and get out of high school so I can launch my real attacks of becoming a better person than everybody in my school, I guarantee if I went to my 10 year reunion this year I would have done more with my life than 99% of my classmates...

Rep Points

However, answer this truthfully. Was your not attending influenced at all by the people you had to avoid being there?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah I hear ya. Either way, fuck 'em.
    Well if my options were only to fight him or fuck him I guess I would say go ahead and fight.

Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Befriend his family....
    Then sleep with his Mother/Father (whichever)
    Impregnate his sister.
    Become pals with his dad and have a talk about how you saw his son packing fudge in school.
    Kick his dog.

Rep Points

Don't forget the potato in the tailpipe.

3UZFE

Rep Points

I was suspended several times in highscool and really regret it.I have moved and never see anyone that I was trying to impress I guess.In high school we all think we are bad asses though;I know I did.
    Thanks for posting that, I think that my future is more important then the shit I'm going through right now. If this fuckface starts anything physical I will dislocate his jaw, but until then I'll just keep it to myself because I know it will all soon be over. Thanks for the advice bro!

3UZFE

Rep Points

Don't forget the potato in the tailpipe.
    I've done that when I was a little boy...

Rep Points

Haha really? Did it work?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast