• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Letrozole/Femara

Letro is rough. Only use it as needed. It can kill your libido and dry your joints, and it will cause estrogen rebound. It's much better to use a steroidal AI like exemestane.

For AIs you dont want to use "more than you need," so it depends on your cycle. For example, if someone were say - going to run winstrol and nothing else, you absolutely would not want to touch any AI at all. Winstrol will already wreck your cholesterol for months, and taking estrogen down when there isn't excess in your blood anyway would make it even worse. This would be a stack for heart attack.

Winstrol use depends on you, too much and you will feel it in a bad way. 50mg is all some people can take, some get to 100, and some even make it to 150 but most start hurting around that point.

Thanks, Mudge.

I'm already taking 500mg/week cyp, and 45mg/day Masteron.
I'm gonna throw in the Winny for the last 3 or 4 weeks.

What about the Letro?
should that be like .25mg/EOD?

.25 mg EOD is a good starting dose. Do that for a few days and adjust as you feel necessary. You don't have gyno, right? I thought you had surgery to have them removed. What are going to take the letro for, bloat?

this is the thing, P...

yes, they were both removed.

BUT, i swore I thought it was forming again a little above/to the side of one nip, so naturally i freaked out.
Turns out i think it was just a little water that made it looked funny and that scar tissue is what i felt.

Regardless, I was paranoid as shit, and still am a little, so i got liquid nolva and letro, and i'm gonna run the .25mg letro as lightly as i need...

If you've had gyno excised, is it actually possible to reform?

Would there then be a need to have nolva on hand during a cycle (PCT aside)

Yes, it is always wise to have nolva on hand before you start the cycle.

Good luck with your cycle, Flex!

Back