• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

6 Month Goal - What results can i achieve ?

projectaero

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys.
The last 10 years or so i have been eating pretty bad, too the stage now that i cant really eat anything sweet because of my teeth and that i am getting fat and never had a six pack.
I am 23 years old in feb and i want to change.
My thing is even to this day i eat crap every day have prob 1 decent meal a day.

What i am inquiring to is if i trained 4 days a week on a bulk, and doing cardio twice a week, eating nothing unhealthy what so ever for 6 months and pushing myself each and every time.

What can i be looking at in 6 months time.

Stats at the moment - 23yo. 180 pounds - 5'10, 22%bf

I believe i can have a huge difference but i am wanting to see what you guys reckon i can achieve in 6 months.
Cheers

Considering you are a n00b you can see very impressive gain *if* you are true to your word and eat clean and work hard as hell in the gym. I would recommend getting your nutrition dialed in before you even pick up a weight, however. Nutrition is the most important part of the process and you will be spinning your wheels if you aren't educated.

Read the stickies and pick out a pre-made routine created by a professional. Eat clean and work hard and you will see great gains in 6 months.

If you are already at 23% bf I wouldnt do any type of bulk. You need to do a slow cut first off. At 23% bf you will never see any types of cuts, besdies my first worry would be your health at that bf.

Hi guys.
The last 10 years or so i have been eating pretty bad, too the stage now that i cant really eat anything sweet because of my teeth and that i am getting fat and never had a six pack.
I am 23 years old in feb and i want to change.
My thing is even to this day i eat crap every day have prob 1 decent meal a day.

What i am inquiring to is if i trained 4 days a week on a bulk, and doing cardio twice a week, eating nothing unhealthy what so ever for 6 months and pushing myself each and every time.

What can i be looking at in 6 months time.

Stats at the moment - 23yo. 180 pounds - 5'10, 22%bf

I believe i can have a huge difference but i am wanting to see what you guys reckon i can achieve in 6 months.
Cheers

Check my Gallery photos. I got a good start in 7 months.

Sorry I don't have before pics. I avoided cameras. I lost over six inches off my waist and added muscle quickly. Lost less than 10 lbs. bodyweight. Multi-Vit and whey only. I was sedimentary (computer graphics designer) for almost 3 years.

Quick and intense workouts + a new physical job.

Considering you are a n00b you can see very impressive gain *if* you are true to your word and eat clean and work hard as hell in the gym. I would recommend getting your nutrition dialed in before you even pick up a weight, however. Nutrition is the most important part of the process and you will be spinning your wheels if you aren't educated.

Read the stickies and pick out a pre-made routine created by a professional. Eat clean and work hard and you will see great gains in 6 months.

My caloric intake and other nutritional needs have, at least, tripled.

The "struggle" begins after six months for noobs. Enjoy the "honeymoon" period!

I was in a similar position at one time however I had been lifting a little which really helped. If I were in your shoes the first thing I would do is get used to eating a smaller 400-500 calorie meal every 2.5 to 3 hours. Eat higher protein and complex carbohydrate and heathy fat foods. Don't worry about weight loss right now. Try to gain some muscle mass before you start cutting back on your carbs and calories to lose body fat. Being that your youg and should have good testosterone levels you can have amazing results. Once I started cutting on a 1600 calorie low carb diet eating every 3 hours to keep up my metabolism and feed my muscle I was able to go from 238 down to 180 in 7 months. Remember complex carbs, protein, a little healthy fat with each meal and vegies are good. Getting more muscle mass before cutting your calories will make loosing the fat easier because muscle burns a lot of calories. Good luck.

I was in a similar position at one time however I had been lifting a little which really helped. If I were in your shoes the first thing I would do is get used to eating a smaller 400-500 calorie meal every 2.5 to 3 hours. Eat higher protein and complex carbohydrate and heathy fat foods. Don't worry about weight loss right now. Try to gain some muscle mass before you start cutting back on your carbs and calories to lose body fat. Being that your youg and should have good testosterone levels you can have amazing results. Once I started cutting on a 1600 calorie low carb diet eating every 3 hours to keep up my metabolism and feed my muscle I was able to go from 238 down to 180 in 7 months. Remember complex carbs, protein, a little healthy fat with each meal and vegies are good. Getting more muscle mass before cutting your calories will make loosing the fat easier because muscle burns a lot of calories. Good luck.

That's too much (bolded). Take your damn time... you're young. The results will be far better with much more gradual BW losses.

You damn "young farts"! LOL

You can be 5'10", 180 w/ 10% BF (1st 6 months).

Hey get off my back, :wits: When your really heavy you want to get it off!!!. I mistated my weight at the beginning of my diet. I was 229 not 238. So I averaged losing under 2 Lbs a week. My main point is that he should build muscle first then trim the fat he wants to lose. Three months of weight lifting followed by 3 months of gentle dieting while still lifting if necessary. He could transform his body.

IML Gear Cream!
ive got a guy whos losing muslce and building fat while in caloric defecit. Well he is in theory anyway, thats what ive prescribed to him, and he has counted calories before. Good solid changes in 2 months from decent diet and strong resistance training - muscle mass is up, fat mass is down, weight is exactly the same. It can be done. Get your diet sorted out, and use weight training + cardio, you'll kill it in 6 months - if you do it right, and consistent.

ive got a guy whos losing muslce and building fat while in caloric defecit. Well he is in theory anyway, thats what ive prescribed to him, and he has counted calories before. Good solid changes in 2 months from decent diet and strong resistance training - muscle mass is up, fat mass is down, weight is exactly the same. It can be done. Get your diet sorted out, and use weight training + cardio, you'll kill it in 6 months - if you do it right, and consistent.

you mean losing fat and building muscle right. i dont think too many people want to lose muscle and build fat. anways...i can also say from personal experience that if you eat just below your maintenance cals, eating good "clean" food it is very possible to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. One thing id recommend is having one major goal for six months from now, and then a smaller goal for each month. its easy to say you want to do something and then never do it, but if you take the time to really plan it out and write things down you will have a much easier time forcing yourself to reach those goals.
best of luck

As a beginner, you will most likely drop body fat while gaining muscle at the same time. You could definitely pack on several pounds of muscle and drop more than that in fat. I am hesitant to give you exact numbers, because that is something that is impossible accurately determine. Let's just say that you can make dramatic changes in the way your body looks in 6 months time if you are true to your word.

Yeah, start the weightlifting routine and you will start gaining muscle very quickly (which is a good thing) even at a caloric deficit (so you'll be losing fat too).

yeah, losing fat and gaining muscle. confusion reigns.

project aero - why is this in february, why not start now?

you can gain 8.3456334499 pounds of muscle, and lose 27.349826487 pounds of fat.

JK, nobody can give you a number if that is what your looking for, but I think you will be surprised by your results, just work hard and smart (read the stickies), and be consistent with your diet

Back