IronMag Research Chems

Susceptible to Gyno?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Susceptible to Gyno?

I had gyno as a boy during puberty..... Now that I think about it, I had painful lumps under my nipples and my nipples were puffy as hell..... It was VERY embarrassing but they want away after a while. I guess it makes sense because your hormones are fluctuating during those ages so rapidly, just like any PH or PS cycle. So does that make me more susceptible to gyno?

Thanks for any input!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Its not the speed of fluctuation of hormones, its how much of it gets converted to estrogen. This can happen because you are overweight, or just plain have high rates of aromatase conversion. The more bodyfat you have, the more aromatase conversion you will have.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Makes sense, I was one hell of a chubby boy..... 270lbs by age 16 (one hell of a gyno case)....... Until I lost most of it between 18 and 19.... Gyno went away pretty much with the weight loss

I still do have a SLIGHT lump but it's no longer painful when putting pressure on it and the nipples aren't puffy anymore.
    Last edited by chronicelite; 12-20-2006 at 11:41 PM.

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    I had gyno as a boy during puberty..... Now that I think about it, I had painful lumps under my nipples and my nipples were puffy as hell..... It was VERY embarrassing but they want away after a while. I guess it makes sense because your hormones are fluctuating during those ages so rapidly, just like any PH or PS cycle. So does that make me more susceptible to gyno?

Thanks for any input!

I would say by your past thatk you are definitely more susceptible to gyno than most.

There are many overweight men that do not get it during puberty, so by the process of elimination, you must be, right?

If I were you, and thinking of running a cycle, I would definitely have arimidex, nolva and letro abundantly available, as well as the name of a good Dr. that can remove that ish if/when it forms.

I never had a previous experience with gyno in puberty, had a moderately low bodyfat, AND took all the neccesary precautions (anti-e's), and it STILL formed...............TWICE. I had the first one removed. Ran another cycle. It came back on the other side. Had that removed.

I got the best Dr. in the world for ya if you're willing to travel.....and it'd cost ya all of $100 b/c he puts it in as "tissue biopsy" instead of cosmetic surgery so insurance covers it.

Gyno sucks, bro. Be prepared.
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Is that the dude with the gyno website, he had a clip of a bodybuilding wannabee star actor up there who had some pretty serious gyno. Because I've seen some of his work and he's been described as a butcher. Did you get anything implanted to avoid the sunken nipples? Or was it a very clean removal?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The only way to know how susceptible you are is to get it again. Get some Aromasin and Tamoxifen or Raloxifene, and you will be fine.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    The only way to know how susceptible you are is to get it again. Get some Aromasin and Tamoxifen or Raloxifene, and you will be fine.
    Any good places located in Canada for any of these that you know of?
    I've had two orders of Tamoxifen get stopped at the border now. I'm so choked.

How does Aromasin compare to RXT and stuff like that? Same thing pretty much as an AI?

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge View Post
    Is that the dude with the gyno website, he had a clip of a bodybuilding wannabee star actor up there who had some pretty serious gyno. Because I've seen some of his work and he's been described as a butcher. Did you get anything implanted to avoid the sunken nipples? Or was it a very clean removal?

no no, it's a local Dr.

I don't have "sunken nipples". They look just like they did before.
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    Any good places located in Canada for any of these that you know of?
    I've had two orders of Tamoxifen get stopped at the border now. I'm so choked.

How does Aromasin compare to RXT and stuff like that? Same thing pretty much as an AI?
    Have you tried www.ag-guys.com

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Have you tried www.ag-guys.com
    I'm just worried that it won't get here in time.... I am almost done my cycle and I need nolva ASAP. And shipping with them is expensive, and if it does get caught at customs, then I'm screwed because I don't have alot of money right now at this time of year. But I guess they are my only hope.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Shoot him an email and ask him what the chances are of him getting it through? He will tell you straight up!

Pic is at 263-14% jan 06

Rep Points

www.AG-Guys.com is a very very good company. good luck
    Last edited by ZECH; 12-23-2006 at 09:55 PM.
    These are my dreams, which I must make reality!

Rep Points

You've been on this board now for a few years and still posting sources. Pathetic
    Last edited by ZECH; 12-23-2006 at 09:55 PM.

Pic is at 263-14% jan 06

Rep Points

my bad. i didnt mean it like that. i meant for his pct. i am sorry for the problem. from now on i will think before doing.

again sorry bro.
    These are my dreams, which I must make reality!