• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Metabolism kick-start

danchubbz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Recently I have been doing cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning to maximise fat burn.

To reduce lean mass loss I always take glutamine and BCAA's before my cardio.

My question is this; I realise after fasting during sleeping through the night your first meal of the day kick starts your metabolism. However, after sleeping and cardio I go approx 10-11 hours without eating so would the Glutamine and BCAA's act the same as your first meal in the sense of kick-starting your metabolism?

I always have a slow-digesting protein shake with EFA's before I go to bed to help prevent the muscle breakdown through the night.

I think you need a more significant amount of calories to 'kick start' your metabolism. This is why anything less than 100 calories or so should never be counted as a meal.. I don't believe it really helps to keep your metabolism spinning

I don't count it as a meal but I've been told in the past that glutamine and BCAA's will break down the overnight fast.

I would eat some Ezekial bread toast and peanut butter with your BCAA's. For the best results I would eat right after you workout to loose the most fat with cutting.

I would eat some Ezekial bread toast and peanut butter with your BCAA's. For the best results I would eat right after you workout to loose the most fat with cutting.

that's what I do, I finish my cardio take more BCAA's straight away after then straight home to have my breakfast which is usually oats with whey.

Back